Buick 3k Conquest seems available - Sub 100 Encore Deal Possible [Expired]

I’d be interested in joining a SoCal deal, I have a competitive lease (MBZ).

I’d be interested in a SoCal deal. No competitive lease, currently leasing Spark and Volt.

Update: Have not seen this before. The Sales manager who quoted the pricing previously sent, had a “family emergency”. In the sales manager absence, the dealership manager responded saying they missed the “drive-off” fees, “We can not do this deal.” “we would need you to cover the drive-off fees for the leases.” "the drive off fees for the encore are approx $1,200 and the Terrain is approx $1,400. "

I have a quote for the below pricing from another dealership, which I am confirming. Appreciate the pricing questions, but I am neither a broker, dealer, or agent; just a Leasehackr member. I will confirm the pricing below.

Encore MSRP: $25,685 24 month / 10K/miles-year
Monthly before tax $119
Down $0
Drive-off $0
First Month $0
Total payments: $2,737
$0.25 / mile over 20,000 miles

Terrain MSRP: $28,755 24 month / 12K/miles-year
Monthly before tax $145
Down: $0
Drive-off $0
First Month $0
Total payments: $3,335
$0.25 / mile over 24,000 miles

1 Like

Hello hackrs,

I’ve finally registered for the forum after reading through a lot of the threads on here. This community is awesome and I want to contribute what I can. I’ve been doing leases for myself, family, and friends for some time now and have gained a lot of experience. I hope I can be of help on here.

I visited a local dealership today (Chicagoland area) for the Buick Encore Preferred and here’s what I got.

MSRP: $25,290
SELLING PRICE: $23,400
REBATES/INCENTIVES: $6,575
RESIDUAL VALUE: 65%
MF: 0.001730
DOC FEE: $195

MONTHLY PAYMENT: $142
DUE AT SIGNING: $0
TERM: 24 MO
MILES: 10K

NOTES:
Acquisition fee waived
Competitive lease program: $3,000
GM lease program: $1,075
Buick incremental: $1,500
Buick IVC: $1,000

Hackr score 13.3

4 Likes

Good job. Kudos for getting a good deal and posting all the relavent info. :+1:

Can we stack the GM supplier discount also?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/apple-google-cicso-etc-employees-get-huge-savings-from-chevy-if-your-company-provides-a-gm-supplier-discount-chevyphil-415-596-6262/19659

1 Like

So the dealership gave out nearly $2,000 in order to make this deal happen. Great!

if you get this im so in. let me know!!

Just curious, so in a situation with $0 Drive-off, are they eating the first payment? So only 23 actual payments are made?

Yea, only 23 more payments. They usually use part of a rebate and apply it towards the first month payment.

@LGrider - great job really keeping this thread going. At this point, I would say it is best you just close on your own deal and then post the terms so others can replicate on their own. You trying to get all the details lined up for a “group-buy” is going to consume so much of your time (color,miles, options and fees questions lol), that it is not productive. On top of that, if this deal is a money-loser, the dealership if even less likely to go ahead with it if a horde of 20 leasehackrs demanding their $99 Buick descend on the dealership.

1 Like

I am a little surprised that the leasehackr score is “a mere” 13.3 in spite of 2k discount and 6.5k incentives which is around 8.5k total or 33% off on the 25 k MSRP. On the Cruze deals, people were doing LH score of 30 to 50. What gives? Is the 0.00173 MF correct? Seems high …

This deal is tempting, but I’d rather have a Cruze. I’m hoping the Cruze lease terms improve next month.

Agree, was not expecting amount of interest, with variables on top of that. However sharing post purchase pricing can lead to complaints. When requested shared BMW lease details, dealership, and salesperson. When others were not able to replicate, they sent their frustration.

It’s dealer specific based on their policies, but technically they can give you a lower sales price if you give them the code and be taking the same loss with the savings theyll get from GM. But it also varies by vehicle and what the supplier price is.

1 Like

The base mf is .00118 but waiving the acquisition fee raises it by .00055

Does Buick have a lease pull ahead program? I have a Cadillac with 4 payments left and they are just rolling it into the new car.
Here’s my offer from dealer

MSRP 27,182
Selling price 26,660
24 months
12k miles
64% residual
MF dealer says mf is 3.5%apr Edmunds says .00118
Incentives 5575
GM card earnings 960
Drive off 1000 includes 1st payment
Monthly payments 275

That’s with 4x 355 for my caddy lease rolled in.

What’s the consensus on doing a one pay?

The Cruze deals had even more stackable incentives that could be applied. The Hackr score, at least from my understanding, is the number of years that payment would take to pay off that car if you were to buy it. For a score of 50 the payments would have to be around $30 on a $17k Cruze.

I’d be interested in joining the deal in Norcal too. Would like the Encore at 15k. What dealer are you working with? Still on?

$5740 in 2017 terrain rebates w/ competitive in socal right now. looks like it leases comparable to … super cheap.