BMWCCA instant $500-$1,500 off with 3 year!

Hey @michael maybe pin this to the top?

BMWCCA used to require a 1 year being with the club before you can redeem their $500-$1,500 off.

I just found out it is no longer a requirement when you sign up for the 3 year membership!

Please enter/mention my member ID if any of you are thinking about signing up! Member ID 511304

Edit: I know I’m a little slow to the game after running a search on the forum. But nobody has turned it into a topic and it has only showed up as posts…

4 Likes

Our good friend @samson posted this a few months ago.

1 Like

Also useful to know that the current wait time for your rebate is 3 months…:tired_face:

Please forgive the guy he is new here. Let’s not crucify him for not using the search feature and not putting all of the pertinent info up. Call it instinct but I feel like this guy is going to be a great member at some point… :joy::rofl:

Thx bud- I tagged CO-founder and asked to pin @Samson post to the top ! If I miss it- guaranteed a ton of other members are going to miss it- that’s free money left on the table and that’s not the spirit of LH.

2 Likes

Do you know that you can pin it yourself? :sunglasses:

I don’t. I’m old and slow now bud. This was mentioned in May and I didn’t even catch it till now :frowning:

1 Like

Why you pouring salt on his wounds? :man_facepalming:t2: