BMW X2, GA dealer with high inventory

, ,

Nice deal! Haven’t had great luck with Gwinnett this month on a loaner unfortunately.

this is no longer true…GA taxes on monthly payment now as of 2018

amatot is correct in this case. The new tax law only applies for new cars. Any demo/loaners with previously titled will still be taxed on full price of the car. Freaking tvat.

1 Like

What about demo/loaners that have not been titled?

oh sorry didn’t catch the demo/loaner part

that sucks

1 Like

Those are good. Just the ones that were titled. But it seems like 90% the loaners are titled under its dealers.

I believe there was a mileage limit as well. Couldn’t have more than 300 miles or so. I forgot the exact number.

i assume that’s for GA residents only? Not for out of state residents who pay tax on monthly payment?

Yeah, your local tax should prevail, since it’s not registered in GA

Anyone got something?

On the other hand wondering if there are X2 M35i lease offers/indications out there. Starting to see inventory between 48 and 55k MSRP.

I went this past weekend as I’m looking for an X2 and the deal that was offered for an Alpine white, black sensatec, convenience and premium package, Apple car play, was:

Listed for: $43,110
Discount: $3200
12,000 miles
36 months
$1500 @ inception
$650 taxes fees included

I refused and I’m looking elsewhere but interested in reading your comments… thanks!

Wow this is a truly insulting offer. an effective 690 / Mo on an 18 X2 with such a high inventory? this should be moved to the worse lease section lol
These cars should be leased for 400 or below right now.
Try BMW of South Atlanta - they have also some decent inventory.

1 Like

Thank you for your response!

They advertised their X2’s in the high $300’s** When I argued the $650 they came back to me with “taxes and fees are not included” lol.

If I’m not mistaken, you pay tax on sales price on a loaner but based on monthly on brand new in GA, which may explain the high monthly.

I know you do. I was being sarcastic as the advertised offers range in the 350- 400 (not including taxes and fees) and somehow I ended with a $650 offer :roll_eyes:

Taxes and fees are never included in the sales price advertised. If you know you pay tax on the full value being a loaner, I’m not sure what the surprise is.

Looks like the March incentives on X2’s are very aggressive - seeing 5500$ on 2018 models (4750+750 loyalty) here in GA.
Combined with the lower MF, may be a good time to pick up an X2 if the residuals are still the same.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Anyone had luck on a Hackr level deal with Atlanta BMW (Global Imports)?

My previous experiences were not that great…

7 posts were split to a new topic: Bmw X2 and alternative choices