BMW SoCal / San Diego Lease Deals! Updated 03/15/2019 (Former 330e Lunar New Year Lease Special Thread)

Mario work me a Unicorn this weekend.

@28firefighter has a famous saying “That is not how this place works”

Can’t just request Unicorns. You need to work for them

3 Likes

+1 to what Cody said, if everyone would be able to get unicorn deals by just requesting like this, we all would. You are better off finding a dealer that has 330e with under 5000 miles, and see if they are willing to play ball. Plus it’s beginning of the month, so its alot harder to get something like that kind of deal vs by the end of the month

I have been to the dealer Mario works at, Last car I went to see someone had already bought it.
so I have been working for it :slight_smile:

Amen to that - I have just entered my 3rd month working on a “semi-unicorn” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took me like a year of patience and searching for both my current cars. 3 months is heaven :slight_smile:

I won’t make it a year for sure hahah! right now I have the luxury of being able to share a vehicle fully paid for with the wife
I also think the only way to stay on the forum is to actually get a solid deal. I love this forum and have been plastered on it on a daily basis. Awesome community and I really wouldn’t like to lease a vehicle and stop checking the thread from fear of buyer’s remorse.
One solution: find myself a great lease :slight_smile:

This is for the 330e I posted above with an MSRP of $50,845

New 2019 740i

3 Likes

Wow, 25% off a brand new unit? That’s a great deal. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty sick. I’m still eyeballing them 330e 530e uni’s :unicorn:

2 Likes

I think we are about to see a rush of these deals. 2020 LCI 7 comes in 2 weeks

But great deal OP

This 7 series must not have been selling well enough for BMW because they did a pretty major cosmetic mid-cycle refresh. Would explain the heavy discount.

Well people who would pay crazy money for 7 series / S Class / A8 are just buying the SUV equivalents instead. So I do wonder if this will mean some more exciting lease deals on luxo-barges. I hope so!

I have a hard time distinguishing this from the 5 series. Having said that the interior is still very nice… this is a car I’ll be looking at in the next couple of months when due for an upgrade

Yeah, I think they’re bridging the 5-series and 7-series gap a lot with technology and features.

Good deal on that 7-series.

20 more for 24m lease. Sweet spot if you can squeeze tires to 20k and avoid replacement prior to lease end.

Everyone calls everything a unicorn on this site

I disagree. Have you ever looked in our Trophy Garage? Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

yup seen it, your tacoma was a good one