BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 5/8/2019

@BMW_Dave, were there similar deals this time last year with rebates? I know you can’t predict the future, but trying to get a pulse on future options. If so I want to gameplan this loaner demo strategy for a purchase this time next year.

Thanks, makes sense now.

Ok got it, thanks for the quick response!

With vehicle manufacturers there is no way to forecast anything at all.

are these discounts work in MD state?

I can’t speak for BMW nationally. These are the current factory incentives here in CA.

Ok, thanks for the response! Good to know that it isn’t worth necessarily waiting for a better deal or always feasible to predict that these incentives will appear annually in February.

1 Like

@BMW_Dave I found a 2017 230i Loaner (4500 Miles) Current selling price is 33995 what price should I aim for?

@BMW_Dave Correct me if I’m wrong, but isnt the incentive on a 2018 3 series, $1,000 and not $3,000 as listed on your sheet?

What’s the MSRP? What is the % off?

Consider yourself corrected. :wink: Lol. Yes it is $3,000 in our market.

2 Likes

As you posted you don’t have any 2017 i3 models but can you please confirm there is an additional “buildout cash” of $1,000 on these as mentioned in some listings here?

There’s no “buildout cash” listed on my Programs & Incentives Summary. Maybe it’s something that specific dealership is calling their additional discount? Not sure.

How do the government rebates work currently on a 330e lease through BMW?

Government rebates don’t apply to any iPerformance models when leasing.

thanks, So basically that is the $3,000 iPerformance rebate they are passing along a portion of it? Also can you confirm if 2017 330e are still eligible for lease?

There is still sales support for 2017 models until the end of February. And yes the federal credits are passed through BMW to the customer as a larger Lease Credit than the equivalent gas counterpart. Such as…2018 330i gets $3k when the 2018 330e gets $5k. The 530e however does not get a larger rebate since the base price is not marked up higher than the 530i. There are many posts in these forums that go into more detail regarding that model and why the rebates are not inflated.

Gents/Ladies: looking to confirm 530e incentives on Demo. 2k lease incentives, and 2k loyalty. Looking to confirm that I can apply both on a demo under 5k miles.

Thank you all.

Both can be applied if the car has < 5,000 on the clock

@BMW_Dave Hey could you let me know what incentives are there for purchasing a loaner 2017 thats barely over 5000 miles? The only one I know is the 0% APR. Can I apply college grad to it? Or some sort of VPP?

Would a car over 5000 be worth it to lease if it had an aggresive discount?

Thanks in advance Dave!