BMW M5 First Edition

I doubt, you will find that one person here. Everyone visiting this site is looking for a hackr deal. They might not get the exact same deal, but with the guidance, they get whats close to a hackr deal.

1 Like

Its not terrible IMO, all of the centers in my region sell this car above the sticker price.

Possibly the situation is the same in his region.

Regardless of how one feels about what is entered into the marketplace, I would not call this post “sleazy” or a “very typical dealer post.” It’s simply a deal with no discount based on the rarity of the car.

@drosebmw has contributed to the forums, as well as posted good deals in the past. To allude to the fact that he thinks people are “stupid” by posting this, is stupid in and of itself.

9 Likes

If I had the spare change, I’d love to do this deal. I don’t- that is why I’m here. I don’t think anyone on this website would look at that deal and go “Heck Ya!”. And if they did, they don’t deserve to be on this site.

Sometimes its nice to see how the 1% lives. Motivation to get back to work and stop surfing the interwebz.

You forgot a decimal it’s how the .1% live.

Got quoted for a brand new M6 for same price with no negotiations. Very nice car but not 1700 nice.

Great and Im sure you are trying to get it for under $1000 ? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hell yea, this forum is called Leasehacker.

1 Like

In other words, you aren’t going to be leasing it anytime soon.

6 Likes

No one is joining leasehackr to pay 1700 for an M5, I don’t care what edition they call it. People who want these cars will reach out to dealers, period.

4 Likes

Take this crap down. You’re clogging our feed. I hope you get banned.

1 Like

Some posters in here need to find a hobby or better outlet to take their anger out in. Leasehackr isn’t a bad-lease victim support group where you are entitled to shit on dealers who post here. You also aren’t entitled to killer deals in the marketplace by virtue of browsing this forum. If anything, it’s a nice perk and for the number of dealers who contribute I think it makes the community that much better. Some deals will be bad, fair enough, and those should be modded if needs be, but there is no need to pitch fork people.

27 Likes

These guys are clearly triggered.

+1 on this @Siejammy.

Perhaps Leashackr will eventually morph to something like slickdeals where people try to post a good deal and people shit all over them saying how much better the deal was last month, next month, or now, and people will ask 100 stupid questions and give 100 stupid answers, and then the post will more or less disappear from search results because of too many thumbs-down ratings …

1 Like

Or it disappears because it sold at .00166 and 8000 off (including 5000 in rebates)

The Idea is to create the spark, right?
If I put that I will go 3000 below invoice on any new car people will always turn their head but when one person calls they get a deal of course. The Idea with the M5 is someone sees it likes it and wants a deal on it, and now its sold.

Currently have 2 more M5’s so deals need to be made especially for june.

I’m not sure why you would post this, unless you’re just trying to tell people your pricing is not very upfront.

Not how this site works.

Hey I have '16 M5 that ends in august – PM me what incentives if any there are for a new one ?

The deal is at full msrp. There are no incentives.