BMW Loyalty qualification

What about if you own a mini, does it count as loyalty?:thinking:

Yes, MINI, BMW Motorcycle or… Rolls Royce!

:open_mouth:

I might be wrong, but I thought there’s something in the fine print that for loyalty to apply, you must own the car longer than 6mo and/or currently be financing through BMWFS.

Don’t quote me on this, but you should definitely research before buying anything.

hi, Yes. it’s 2000 rebate. Unfortunately. I am in Socal. Smog required.

Not required for 1975 or older cars.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sorry to bring this up again, I got a dealer say mini is not qualify. Is it vary by dealer?

In my area, MINI counts.

So do you just have to own a BMW to qualify for loyalty?

Can you buy a beater and qualify with that?

Or can you buy a car from a used car dealer (such as Carmax) and return it under the 7 day full refund policy, and qualify?

If it’s new…9 miles not a loaner or a demo 18% off is not bad. I’d push for 20% though. And, don’t put down a $3000 downpayment. $2800 in MSD is a great idea.

$5800 down? Oh never mind I see the MSD’s and rebate…is it new?

You need to check what incentives you qualify for: Lease cash is $750 + Conquest $1000 or Loyalty 2000 + $1000 Student or Grad. And, If you’re USAA + $250 . Then join CCA 3yr membership and get a check back for $500 (-$134 membership cost) NETS you $366. These should ALL be applied after discount.

I heard that you qualify for loyalty if you “HAD” a bmw in the last 12 months too? can someone confirm

Yes…that is correct. You’ll need a copy of the your last registration.

Would you have registration or title in 7 days to prove ownership?

In my state, NC, I can buy a vehicle from out of state and not have to pass inspection in order to register it. If I buy in state, it needs to have a current inspection or I have to get it inspected.

So I am shopping junker BMWs in southern VA or older, working BMWs in NC to use as an extra vehicle for the kids.

would a picture of the title work?

It might if it shows dates of ownership or transfer. I sold my Alpina last September and leased two 540i’s in August.

I have the “Transfer Title Slip” from CA ?

That should do it! Where and what you eyeing?

looking for an M340i in CA