BMW i3s - $346/mo NJ

Scored this deal at the end of last month on a i3s REx. Thanks to all the topics and discussions here I learned A LOT about lease deals and what to expect. I think I did pretty good!

2018 BMW i3s REx
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

MSRP: $58,695
Selling Price: $51,651
Monthly Payment: $347
Cash Due at Signing: $2,081
MSD:0
Incentives:$7500 Fed, $2000 loyalty

Months:24
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:0.00166
Residual:63%

Region:NJ
Leasehackr Score:13.5yrs

12% of MSRP looks like a good deal. Most dealers are starting at about 10.5% discount to MSRP

How much was your down payment?

$0 down. Only paid MV, Doc, Acq Fee, first payment at signing.

58k MSRP i3Rex? oh my oh my!!!
I got mine for 48k MSRP in 2014 …

I’m sure the model/trim was a lot different vhooloo.

Hey NJHokie,

Would you be able to PM the dealer info to me? Thanks!

Hey NJHokie,

Thanks for posting. We just started our search and are interested in the i3s as well. Can you PM the dealer info? Thanks

Get a clarity. Half the price and bigger more range

What are you talking about? The clarity only goes 47 miles on the battery. It’s a Volt competitor and it’s ugly as hell.

Did you have to pay sales tax in NJ for the i3 REX? I see mixed i formation that the REX is/is not tax exempt in NJ

Per this link, it’s all models.

No sales tax on REx in NJ.

Ugly Honda Clarity? Agreed. But the i3 is horrific. Looks like the birth child of two incestuous Clarities with a dose of the Munsters. Drive each car at 90mph on the highway and you’ll forget about both uglies and be cryin for yo mama in the i3. At least when you wet your pants, that German bamboo pleather wipes up easily.

You did well with this lease. Check with your local power company as they may offer EV rebates. Also, you could have used the BMW CCA membership to score $1000 post sale rebate. Either way, enjoy the i3s - the sport setup really improves highway handling.