BMW 750xi, Is this a good deal?

Looks pretty good. What is the MF? Might also want to change your $5k DAS to MSDs instead.

1 Like

Azure, This includes tax and everything, yes.

Thank you Jon. Excuse my ignorance, why should I change DAS to MSD? any advantage? Unfortunately I do not have the invoice number and the MF, I have asked him thru text.

Frankly, I was in market for a Levante or RR but randomly found this deal. After test drive, I was impressed by the car.

MSDs lower the interest and you get it back at the end of the lease. Your monthly will go up slightly, but your overall cost goes down.

With the $5k DAS you are basically signing an effective $940 a month lease.

The 5K DAS includes 1st month, $925 bank fees, taxes (collected upfront in NY/NJ) and DMV. The rest is just down payment that you will never see back.

Instead putting 5K or more if allowed in MSD (Multiple Security Deposit) will lower your MF and are fully refundable at the end of the lease.

Your best bet is to pay 1st month, Bank fees, DMV upfront and put rest as MSD.

Fleet has changed. It’s a specified discount and can’t be combined with current incentives.

Facelift is right…I saw the new model online recently and what would you know…same look. This car has pretty much the same look for over a decade and a half now…you don’t see many on the road as you used to.

Your deal is very good too. Congrats on the new car.

With bmw right now, the correct thing to do, unfortunately is taxes, fees and msd at signing. The interest rate is like 3.7% even after msd, so unless you’re making more than that risk free on your cash, you’re better off not financing that amount.

1 Like

That is a great deal!!!

The dealer sent me more details. the MF is 0.00188 which seems a bit high to me (my credit score is 820). is this correct or they should lower the MF?

That’s buy rate normal not marked up.

Did they give you a selling price? Regardless looks like a good deal overall.

yes, it is $78,300.

Take it ASAP! Use the $5000 in MSDs only if possible.

I have put a deposit to have the deal, but I feel the car is a bit large for me. I am working with a friend from here to see if we can find a good deal on an F-type AWD. I should make a decision soon, a hard one.

1 Like

This is an incredible deal… I’ve not seen anything anywhere close to this.

My fingers are crossed for an AWD F Type Coupe :slight_smile:

Thank you Mike. I am also crossing my fingers.

By the way, I think Mike at Bostoncarconcirge is the best!

1 Like

They are definitely there just harder to find a 7 series loaner. Albeit a lower msrp, I did one for a customer at 759 w/ 3k at signing with only 1200 miles. Currently on the car carrier to miami