BMW 530e SoCal: Deal Confusion

I have the following deal from a SoCal (SD county) dealer on a 2019 530e with 18 miles (they say its from the loaner fleet):
MSRP: $59,965
Dealer Savings: $6,465
Selling Price: $53,500
Lease rebate: $3,500 (taxable)
MF: 0.00217
Residual: 60%
12K Miles / 36 months
Tax: 7.5%
Cash Due: $5,000
Monthly payment: $533 (with tax)

Seems there might be room to push on the dealer savings, but anything else to consider?

Dealer was unclear on where the federal incentive goes – is that part of what the dealers saving?

Thanks in advance for info/advice

I would push for 15% off sale price on a loaner, but since it only has 18 miles on it you’ll probably only get 12-13% at most.

$5,000 is a lot of cash DAS, I would put down MSD’s if you could and roll that into the monthly payment.

BMW keeps the federal tax credit on the 530e since they priced the hybrid at the same price as ICE version.

Thanks, appreciate the input.

Just saw this post with this deal, and seems much more favorable, especially with 15K miles vs. my 12K: SIGNED: 2019 530e M Sport $62Kmsrp $519+tax 36/15k

That is absolutely atrocious. Your MF is marked up to the max, you aren’t using MSD, and you have a MASSIVE down payment.

The federal incentive is reflected in the form of the rebate. You DO NOT get it. You can apply for any state incentives that are applicable

Thanks BoardWalk – still learning here. I did ask about the MF, was told it was set by BMW. Perfect credit, so I should qualify for best rates.

I’ll pursue MSD. When I get back to them.

Base rate is .00177. Find the megathread for TONS of information on BMWs

@vhooloo thinks this is a great deal and you deserve it!

Thanks – I do deserve it :wink: but not sure I’m there yet given MF and I was not familiar with the MSD’s.