BMW 330i xDrive loaner $52k MSRP -- $270/month, 1k DAS

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 330i xDrive
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

MSRP: $ 52,xxx (premium package, convenience, blind spot, car play)
Selling Price: $ 40,xxx (23% off, net after subtracting OL code and adding wheel/tire)
Monthly Payment: $ 270 (293/month w/ tax)
Cash Due at Signing: $ ~1000
MSD: none (maintain ease of future transfer)
Incentives: 4k Lease cash

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00227 (waived acq fee and raised MF up from 0.00177)
Residual: 64.3% (loaner miles penalty)

Region: Northern California
Leasehackr Score: 15.2 years

First, a thanks to the trusted hackrs and brokers/dealers for your expertise and willingness to help the members of this forum. Here’s a nicely optioned 52k MSRP 2018 330ix with a solid dealer discount, getting the payments to 0.5%. Unfortunately, I was asked not to share the dealer information, but clearly, there are deals to be had out there on the remaining 2018 inventory.

EDIT:
After a few of the PM’s I received, I wanted to provide more of a framework and structure of how to approach something like this – because no one will simply match a contract or worksheet; there is little to no chance to replicate this exactly.

It took months of understanding the process and I went back and forth (not tire kicking or wasting anyone’s time) with a number of dealers about specific stock numbers in their loaner inventory that had been discounted considerably. From that point, it became a matter of confirming two things: incentives and MF. Given that I finally had found a specific stock number (not my preferred color, but of course unicorns don’t come in the color you want), and a dealer willing to work with me, I went there and signed the deal the same day I saw the car, even before the pricing had been updated on Cargurus, etc. and things went pretty smoothly due to the professionalism of the dealer. Of course, I saved some of the actual maneuvers (lease length, waiving acq fee, etc) for once we were at the table designing the worksheet.

Two things about hacking a BMW this April on the rapidly depleting and remaining 2018 inventory:

1. The dealer/broker offers over in the marketplace are generally fantastic, especially those from @LeaseHero and @BMW_Dave. I would have jumped on almost any of the deals they posted and Dave’s monthly spreadsheets are amongst the most valuable resources I’ve come across on this forum. Some of the east coast dealers have remarkable deals as well.
  2. @vhooloo has a great overview of the process and game plan to BMW leases this month: No April fool - Vhooloo crystal balls BMW checklist
    ** It’s a great framework and he covers almost every imaginable caveat to a BMW lease this month

If you’re still looking, check out the hackable models and see if you can find a remaining loaner (getting rarer): X1, X2, 320, 330, 330e, 328d, and 530e

2 Likes

You signed this today?? Great deal either how!

Yep, signed it today!

Distressed pricing, don’t want to get called out by other dealers that they are whoring cars out. Unicorn for sure, especially in norcal. No problems transferring that bad boy later too.

Thanks for the feedback Joe. I’m inclined to agree with you, but I found some of the PMs that I received to be interesting because I don’t think anyone will simply match a deal like. I edited the original post with some thoughts about approaching a negotiation this month and vhooloo’s framework for achieving a deal. Hope it helps other LeaseHackrs, and thanks for reading my two cents.

Got pretty lucky here and super excited to drive this for the next 2 years. Feel free to reach out if anyone has specific questions.

Solid deal! Enjoy the drive!!!

well done, congrats!

That’s an awesome deal man. Do you have a breakdown of anything that the dealer sent. Would love to check it out.

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately these deals on the old 2018 3-series are no longer possible. Lease support in Northern California ended in April, and most of the inventory has shifted to the new 2019 version. There may be some So-cal dealers (they have an extension through may for lease support on 2018 3-series) that still have inventory.

Good luck,
VP