Bmw 330i loaner lease is there room to better

I’m 645

I was just thinking paying down to lower payment a little but probably not worth it huh?

Nope, never put money down on a lease

Not worth it. Pay nothing up front, roll it all in. Try to transfer out of it entirely on swapalease the payment should still be good enough to easily find a buyer. You can add an incentive if you have to but I doubt it.

IMO the dealer is going to try to play some shenanigans on you if they’re quoting a payment ‘pending credit check’. Be careful and educate yourself on BMW MF by credit score tier, look at the BMW Wiki. Don’t accept anything higher than the base rate. Walk out if necessary. Lease support ends this month, they need these cars gone more than you need one in your driveway…

I heard people say the best option with negative equity is Volvo because of their 9 month pull ahead. Maybe look into Volvo? Either way $450 is not bad with $6k in neg equity rolled in!

Volvo will not have any deals that can touch the 330 loaners and there’s no way of knowing if the 9 month pull ahead will even be around in two and a half years.

It’s pure luck at that point.

1 Like

Volvo does a 9-mo pull ahead on non-Volvo vehicles?

OP, what was the sale price of the Atlas? You’re paying 53k for what I thought was a 43k dollar car.

I’m guessing a combination of high interest rate and no dealer discount?

Paid 49k for atlas in September 5 down
72/730month
Got screwed