BMW 328D Lease Review-Texas

Hi all,
I know the quote is absurd but is there any way I can make the dealer come down on below lease. This was after 3-4 replies back and forth today.

Ask for sales tax credits for sure.

What is dealer discount and what is incentives? Given the diesels are less popular and 2019 superior overall, I’d hope for a big discount before incentives (maybe 15%).

Even I thought so that discount should be good for this particular model. Especially after seeing couple of deals for 328d on forum.
This is all he gave me after multiple times asking for breakdown. The first quote he gave had down payment of $4k and $507/month. I told him straight away I can get an X3 or 5 series for that money and he had the audacity to say that this spec’d car is equivalent to those cars.
What should be the realistic monthly for this car?

Where in TX are you? BMW SA has some 328d loaners.

To get a good payment, take the ones posted on here and use calculator with 1.25% of sales price to reflect tax credit.

I’m based out of Dallas but won’t mind travelling to get a good deal. Let me check on BMW SA site. Do we have any broker on forum that can help with this? Any clue?

@MichaelPolak-BMWSA is on here and has posted some good deals recently, maybe he can help you.

Yeah, I did PM’ him yesterday. Let’s see if he has something.

He might suggest using Owner’s Choice to get rid of acquisition fee as well.

Meanwhile, any specific pointers apart from tax rebates to sweeten this deal?

If you’re after the best deal go for a 330e with Owners Choice instead of the normal lease product: Signed: Loaner 330e $49,945 MSRP - $347.14/mo, $0 DAS... Titled In My Name!

I think the state rebate has run out but paying effectively $150p/m for a 330e or $300+ for a 328d is a no brainer. In Texas your best bet with luxury and getting the best deal is going with a BMW PHEV and using Owners Choice.

1 Like

My buddy found Houston/Dallas to be a wasteland in general. Example: he got absurd M240 quotes: 3k down and 900 a month.

That’s what I’m observing as well. Although I’m new to this but dealers are not willing to negotiate at all even at this point of the month.

Check in with BMW SA and maybe some others, even if you don’t intend to travel there. I think it helps to have a solid offer on deck to shop locally.