Black Friday Deals

Thats normal pricing on RAM :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@StingerTT this year the ram and GM trucks are all new redesigns so I do t think you’ll see those level of discounts on those brands. Perhaps Ford but they have been lighter on truck lease incentives lately.

Well, there’s at least one 2019 Ram with 10k off! I give it two months before rest follow through on it.

What I don’t understand is how Ford is not giving out better incentives for 2018 F 150 trucks.
I got a patry $1500 rebate/incentives for a F150 Lariat…

I thought they wanted to hit the 1 million F150 sales for the year ???

They’re the best selling truck in America for as long as I can remember. They don’t have to give out more…they’re going to sell anyways.

so true … yet people still go trample on each other at walmart

3 Likes

And drive there in their $500/mo Escape :rofl:

4 Likes

Black Friday was so much better when that happened. I miss hearing about people getting murdered over toasters. Those were the good days

3 Likes

Now people simply order their stuff online without getting dressed. How far we’ve come :(.

Not to say people who go Walmart get “dressed.”

3 Likes

Black Friday deals are a marketing gimmick. The captives set the numbers at the beginning of the month and rarely sway from those. At most, you might get a few bucks more in dealer discount, but that’s all.

1 Like

If your dealership doesn’t have at least one Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman, is it even a dealership?

3 Likes

Where do you go to get those? The Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman Emporium?

1 Like

I think that’s next to the hammock district, you also need to look for the hoods up

vp3n3m

1 Like

How can there not be a big sale? Look at the size of those letters!

A post was merged into an existing topic: [spam]

Here is our Black Friday Special on this stock unit Stock 181632. These are legit prices, all you have to add are your state taxes, tags & $300.00 processing. They cannot be reserved, it is first come - first serve. Contact me for an appointment or stop on by and ask for me!
$14,999.00 plus TTP

Russell J. Carter
New Car Sales
Criswell Automotive

$22,395 MSRP

9% off a Cruze is doable and if you have the $2000 GM lease loyalty and $500 Costco, you can get a $24,240 LT Hatchback for $15,500. That’s like 36% off which is incredible on a new car

1 Like

Came to this thread hoping for the annual @vhooloo dealer ad copy pastes, left disappointed!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: spam