SOLD OUT FOR REST OF WEEK: 2018 Q50 3.0t Luxe -- 29% OFF-- 215 p/m with VPP. 255 without VPP. 2700 in msds, No down payment. NJ/CT. TWO OIL CHANGES INCLUDED. HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE

That’s a damn good price!

Shots fired…:rofl:

Amazing deal. Wish I was on the east coast.

3 Likes

Kudos to this healthy competition!

Both @nyclife @HN308 are doing great contributions to this community !!!

2 Likes

Included two oil changes at dealer of YOUR choice. No need to go back to the dealer you bought it from. Best deal on leasehackr, including all fees, and includes home delivery within the tristate.

3 Likes

This is awesome. Too bad we can’t put threads side-by-side, like a battle royale.

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

@nyclife. Stunning!! 215 on a $42k vehicle. 0.5% is just unheard of for a new car. Keep it up.

1 Like

Well damn, I just signed up for this site and can tell I’m going to like it.

So I’ll need a new car in Oct. Can anyone tell a newbie how this deal works? Say I needed a car now, the prices up top look great…

What’s VPP, how do you get into it?

If I was “in” right now, what’s the next steps? How does this work?

Infinity.com says 38k… what am I missing?

VPP is a discount - https://www.insidenissan.com/home_inf.psp.

Generally, you contact the person who posted the deal. In this case, you’d need to contact nyclife for next steps. Since he’s a broker, he’ll charge you a fee for helping facilitate the deal. Other posters may not charge you directly and take their profit from the dealer. Some may not take a profit at all.

Wow! This is crazy. Nice job @nyclife

1 Like

Ok. Who is going to throw in the free air fresheners is the real question we are all waiting for…

Just to clarify, this doesn’t include your retainer fee, correct?
Amazing price regardless

You are correct it doesn’t include it.

can you stack loyalty ($500) on top of VPP on this deal?

Very nice deal. Somebody grab this.

Don’t forget about throwing in the all weather mats /s

1 Like

I didn’t know that was a rebate this month, but I didn’t include loyalty.

Before you criticize me for my post…Yes…I read the title but I’m going to ask the question anyway…can someone in NY who has VPP get this deal without MSD’s?