Best lease option

I’ve leased cars my entire life, it’s been about 6 cars now. I never put money down, and always pay around the same each month. What are the best cars that you recommend for the following? So far I’ve looked at Mazda and Hyundai and really like the Mazdas more. ( I currently have a 2016 VW Jetta Sport @ $337/month)

Lease: 36 month
0 Down
10,000 miles/year
~ $340/mont (including taxes and fees)

Thanks!

I think it depends what you’re looking for. That Jetta payment seems a little on the high side. You could absolutely be getting into 3 series/ C-class territory there. Do you want another sedan around the same size as the Jetta?

Might be worth posting your requirements here:

It seems high? Uh Oh!
I really liked the Mazda6 and the Mazda CX-5.

The best my dealership could do was the CX-5 Touring - Zero down, $399/month.

I don’t know, but I have a feeling the 6 might not be a good lease. These kind of sedans rarely are anymore because of limited lease support but it’s worth asking for some ball park prices. It used to be that Infiniti sedans leased much better.

There are quite a few other threads on here regarding the CX5 so maybe just do a quick search to see what others have been getting. Incentives etc change all the time but it will give you and idea of what you should be aiming for.

What are the taxes and fees in your state?