Best leasable SUV's in the 250 range with negotiations?

So you got it for $310/ month $1,020 out the door? That’s pretty good it’s def better than the 299+ tax one I got quoted

1020 - incentive was 660 out the door, first month and tag, If only we didnt live in a state with 1000$ dealer fee lol

I know these dealer fees are ridiculous they’re higher in all the Mazda dealers I’ve checked than even in The Collection :joy:

If you want to go for the tiguan S, that one was 248 a month including tax with 500~ due at signing and the toyota rav 4 (30K MSRP options) which I was also looking at 278 a month with 278 in signing, but I HATED the Rav 4, never got to test drive the Tiguan after I got in that mazda :wink:

If you do have a budget for 350 a month including tax, you could also get the Mazda CX-5 GT with premium options but that was just a little too much more than I was willing to spend

I didn’t like the rav 4 at all either. I haven’t driven it yet but the Tiguan is nice, the S trim is pretty bared bones compared to the Mazda but that could be worth a look.

Also just wanted to leave a reminder, I think the car I ended up getting is higher in MSRP (Has touring premium package) so with your current options if I was 310 you should be at 282 a month

Your MF/RV were 0.00001 and 57% with $360 lease cash correct?

hmm :confused: no my RV was 59%, worst case being that the deal is now 569$ more expensive (or 15$ more a month) but again I’ll say that theres nothing spectacular about my deal and you should be able to match it with Bruce, ill also give you an update tomorrow from the sales guy I know; Bottom line being that theres a better deal to be had

Everything else is the same

Also the Tiguan SE right now has those same numbers but with a 1600$ in lease cash, so that sounds like a doable lease around the same price that I got for the Mazda Touring (not including college incentive if you qualify for that! Wish Mazda did)

Just got a Tiguan SE MSRP of $28k for $251 a month with $1400 DAS. I’m in NC.

1 Like

Something I learned is VW dealers in South Florida - Gunther and Rick Case hold there prices. They sell the most amount of cars so VW doesn’t give SoFlo any significant rebates according to a friend who works at the HQ. He suggested negotiating through email with a dealer in Georgia. Best I got on Tiguan SE in SoFlo was - $27,900 msrp was $0 at signing, $275/month, 36 months, 10K miles. My suggestion find the car in Georgia negotiate hard in Florida, it’ll take walking out on them.

That’s pretty good, do you mind sending your lease sheet over?