Best deal on a 2018 Honda Odyssey EX

@zeffman Bethpage uses CULA for their leasing. About 2 years ago their leasing program used Fusion Auto Finance but switched to CULA which has a much better turn in process. $1k of excess wear and tear are covered at no charge with an insurance policy that CULA has.

Anyone know of credit unions that lease in the Chicago area? Also in a similar situation at the end of a lease on an Odyssey and the options are limited.

Hi there @RVguy, Can you please direct me to a good credit union in and around Atlanta/ Alpharetta GA area. I’m looking to lease an Odyssey or a Pacifica which ever is a better value for money. Thanks and appreciate your help.

Thanks for this thread. Anyone know a credit union in NC that leases?

I don’t think there are any CUs in Georgia or NC that offer leasing. That might change in Georgia in 2018 as the tax rules change for leasing.

what about minnesota? Do you guys offere any products for us as far as leasing goes?

@Schwabo Unfortunately we don’t have a Credit Union in MN yet. We are working on it but it is a slow process to convince them to start leasing.

What about a credit union in socal that does leasing?

2018 Honda Odyssey EXL for $410 a month with 2000 down. This is for Chicago suburb area, is this a good deal to jump in? I feel little this is higher when compared to recent 2017 close out deals, but this the best after going through few dealers.