Best Daily Driver Lease?

Explain to a not so car oriented guy please

It’s a first year production model so it has MANY issues and dealer service is not so great compared what you’re used to.

You can be lucky and get a working car with no major issues, or see the dealer at least monthly for issues.

Google giuliaforums so you can read about it

If you’re already looking at Acura you should check out the Infiniti’s, you get lots of ponies in their red sport line and the Q60 is a damned good looking car in my opinion. Q50 is the 4 door

Do they make the Q60 in a 4 door?

@Lubes Yes, it’s called the Q50.

Ponies? What’s that mean.

Ponies = horsepower.

Gotcha. So, without having drove any of them… I’d be interested in the Q50, Alfa, or the TLX with maybe the new accord/Camry being bottom of the line interests.

Jaguar XF. I’m biased, as I have one, but for under $400/mo, the Jag can’t be beat. The E300 is nice but, if you have a Porsche, you’re going to think the turbo 4 is woefully underpowered (240hp vs the Jag’s 340hp.) The Jag has a supercharged V6. No Porsche, but plenty fast. And a very comfortable cruiser.

What are some “ideal” numbers to achieve with the XF? In terms of 0% or little down. Online states $319/mo with nearly 5k down

Thanks by the way… never heard of the Xf.

Test drove one today. It’s pretty goddamn amazing, borderline spiritual experience. No idea what the reliability is but it was developed by Ferrari, and you can tell. My only gripes are the suspension is incredibly sporty and non-adjustable, it’s going to beat the hell out of you during normal city driving; and I wish the front door was a little longer, it feels just a little close to the b-pillar getting in and out.