Best 3 row SUV with middle row bucket seats to lease

What are the best 3 row SUV’s to lease that have an option for middle row bucket seats?

Best as in cheapest monthly? Give us a little more.

Sure, best meaning lease deal. I’ve seen that certain cars “don’t lease well” and other cars may have very attractive lease offers. So not too concerned with monthly payment, but rather are there certain large SUV’s that you may receive more car for your money. Hope this makes sense.

Ah yes, the weekly thread to find the best 3-row SUV. Im surprised the OP did not mention under $300 requirement too.

Have you glanced at the Marketplace?

Chevy traverse seems good right now

1 Like

Outgoing 2018 Honda Pilot are really roomy and spacious if you can find any left over.
We had a 2018 EX with 2nd row captains seats priced out to $425 per month.

2 Likes

i’m curious about this as well. I’ve been eyeing the Q7 since end of December and the best i’ve been getting is .00174 MF with 55% res (sale price 62320). $4500 down and taxes up front leads monthly payments into $720’s

Edmunds posted the updated Audi rates this morning at around .00150% and 53% res for a 2019 Q7. This was for a Premium Plus with warm weather package, 20’s, tow package, cold weather and some other things.

I’m hoping to get a 3 row SUV with payments less than $600 and overall out of pocket to be less than $30K for a 39 or 42 month lease.

1 Like

EX is fairly bare bones, though.

I’m fairly certain a strong deal could be had on an Acura MDX, which is available with buckets in the middle. It’s a lot of SUV for the money, but the tech is severely outdated and it has, hmmmm, very little sexiness in terms of the exterior.

They are solid, reliable cars, and I’ve gotten really attractive quotes in the past. As the model hasn’t been updated for some time, it’s in the right part of its lifecycle for a lease hack.

To get buckets in the middle, I think you have to get Tech + Entertainment packages.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Not sure if it is leasing well now, but the Acadia has leased very well in the past and most of them come configured with second row bucket seats.

1 Like

Agreed, an mdx fits your guidelines, with the main drawback being the outdated tech. I think the rest of the interior is nice though, and a step up from Infiniti. Only other drawback, which you may not care about, is the mdx is probably the smallest of all the mid size 3 row crossovers, so it hampers the usability of the third row.

Acadia is also a good choice but I’d probably pony up the extra money and get the mdx.

We have an Acadia Denali and preferred it over the MDX. Granted, the Advance package is the only config with buckets, but the Acadia was only $440/month w first payment due at signing

1 Like

I’m also looking at a Q7 Prestige lease in NY/NJ. Let me know what offers you get (and I’ll let you know what I find). The MF and RV so far look atrocious, but it seems the prestige has another $1000 incentive in addition to the $1000 on all models.

What trim you looking at?

I do like the MDX, but the captains chairs only come with a center console in the middle in the 2nd row. Needed an SUV with captains chairs with an opening in the middle so my 6 year old can walk through the middle to get to the rear. Need the chairs to hold 2 car seats. Thought I was sold on the MDX until I found out you can’t remove the center console.

Oh it can be removed . . .

Doesn’t have buckets, but the VW Atlas has some of the best third-row access available… (especially with child seats)

Lease deals kind of suck though. (low residual) Got a base S model FWD for $377 per month including taxes with nothing out of pocket. You could probably get something “nicer” for same payment, but I liked size and room of Atlas compared to others.

I just picked up Lexus GX460 ($550ish/mo). It’s V8beast; terrible on MPG but very fine cruiser.

Look at my post
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-q7-premium-plus-texas

here are the numbers I got… but dealer did not budge on MF. I did not know whether I will get again now…

MSRP - 68200
Discount - 9205
Sale Price with Discounts - 58995
Essential Pkg - 299
Sale Price - 59324
Tax - 3705
Aquisition - 895
Licence, Reg - 343
Residual - 56%
Down - 7500
Monthly Payment - 759.21

I’m pretty sure you can get an atlas optioned with buckets. It’s a fantastic suv but doesn’t lease well.