Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

Just worked with Ben for a leasehackr worthy deal on an Equinox LT in Virginia. I’ve worked my own deals before, but it’s not something I enjoy doing. Having Ben do the grinding for me was worth every penny of his fee (which is reasonable, in my opinion).

Ben helped me narrow down my list of crossovers based on my targeted monthly payment. As should be clear from his reputation on this board, he’s extremely knowledgeable – but beyond that, he patiently helped me understand the factors affecting the deal, and he even nixed a deal when he noticed some red flags with the sales manager.

My impression is that phone is his preferred method of communication, and he was always responsive to texts and calls. He’s a busy guy, and I imagine he’s still figuring out his own way of keeping things organized. I thought I’d fallen off of his radar, but he re-emerged a few days before my lease was up and I ended up with a deal I’m very happy with.

Now I have friends and family who want to use Ben’s services, and I won’t hesitate to recommend him.

2 Likes

Please reach out to me. I would like to use your services.

I used Benedetto on a 2018 BMW 530e last week. Im in CA. He was great and got a deal that no one could get close to. Paid for himself and then some.

Give him time and he’ll get you the deal you want. Using him again soon.

4 Likes

After our first consult, I can say that so far Ben has been awesome, and I wish I would have called him at the beginning. To be honest, I didnt call him earlier because after reading all these forums about deals others have received, I thought I was going to send some emails to a few dealerships and have a hackr deal lined up in no time… well boy was I wrong!

History: I am looking for a Volvo XC90 for the wife and she’s won’t compromise on the specific car she wants. After striking out when local dealerships in AZ wouldn’t budge on price, I started looking nationally only to find a very limited amount of exact cars that would work. Working remotely with the dealerships is time consuming (Ive probably wasted 30+ hours so far), and although I am good a researching, my talks with sales guys haven’t resulted in a decent deal…

I reached out to Ben after seeing another user above (@Shearer) get the deal I want, on the car I want, by using @Benedetto. We scheduled a time to talk and he called me exactly on time and took more than enough time to help answer my questions!

He was upfront, very knowledgeable, and gave me a few costs from buying out of state that I didn’t already know. Although I’m not certain I will hire him, It seems like a no brainer to let him do the work researching, and negotiating on my behalf for a few hundred bucks!

I will update this post if/when I engage him.

1 Like

Just used Ben to get a 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription. MSRP 65k $733 per month including tax. The whole process was outstanding, instead of negotiating and researching for hours on end I was out on the boat with my family. The dealer even delivered the car to my house so I didn’t have to make the drive which would have been 3 hours each way. Ben did advise that the lease numbers would be better on the non Inscription cars but I like real leather and I think the wood looks incredible on the Inscription.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

HI Ben. Thinking of an F-Type in Miami come September. Any chance you could help a brother out?

:star::star::star::star::star:

After lurking here a while I decided to give Ben a call.

Ben is dedicated… he took my phone call and he wasn’t even in the country! I came to him while I had a deal worked out to get his opinion and to see if he could do better and he was confident that he could do better for me. Ben was open and honest about what he does and how he does it.

I ended up deciding not to use Ben for two reasons: first was that (by his own admission) he’s extremely swamped with clients, and two his price had gone up pretty significantly from his original post (after doing more reading, I realize that farther down in the comments he does talk about raising his price, which is my bad for not doing more research before wasting his time).

Believe me when I say that this doesn’t mean Ben isn’t worth it and if it weren’t for the fact I already had a deal in place (albeit not a great one), I would have agreed to use Ben in a heartbeat.

I did offer to pay for Ben’s time, but he declined and said I should just come here and write a review instead.

Ben is a great guy! I’ve been trying to workout my first lease deal on a BMW X1 loaner and having a hard time with some numbers. I set up an appointment with Ben and he took the time to run me through the numbers and had the patience to answer all my dumb questions and help me understand how the numbers worked. For my next deal I will be sure to use him from the start. Save myself some of the headaches I’ve been through. Very honest and knowledgeable person. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Ben gets a 10 out of 10 from us. He is a true professional. He worked a deal for us on a new 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum on the 2nd to the last sales day of the month.

We have purchased and leased many cars in the past. This was by far the easiest deal we’ve ever done. He did all the dirty work, we just walked in and signed the paperwork and drove off.

Thank you so much @Benedetto We look forward to working with you again in November when my wife’s X3 lease is up.

Can you please PM me? I am looking to lease a Volvo s90 t6 or bmw 5 series

Thank you

PM him. This thread is intended to be a review thread, not one to ask for deals.

I see you’re new. Click this @Benedetto and the send message button when the page changes

3 Likes

Benedetto is the man. He found and brokered a V90 CC T6 for me right before the end of the month. This was my first lease and he was able to walk me through my questions no matter how random they were. Communication was easy, I seriously have no idea how he handles the amount of clients he’s got but he does it damn well. The time and legwork saved throughout the whole process was worth more than his fee. I’ll definitely hire him again when this lease is up. With the amount of business he’s getting, I just hope it’ll be at a grandfathered rate… @benedetto? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How much for the V90CC?

Unless you are a glutton for punishment, just hire @Benedetto. I easily wasted what it cost to work with Ben on one moron dealership in town, that promised everything and delivered nothing.

Ben was prompt, did what he said he would and was incredibly knowledgeable of the entire process. I came in having a rough idea of the car I wanted and the deal to be had, but Ben made it happen. He was always willing to go the extra mile, e.g. advice on getting rid of a hobbled old car.

Can’t recommend Ben highly enough, if you are waffling on whether to use him, just do it, trust me, its well worth the money.

Thanks Ben!!!

1 Like

Post pics in Trophy Garage. Need a V90 there.

Ben was awesome. The entire process was seamless.

I got a phone call from him within 5 minutes of my first inquiry regarding his services. He called explained the process with adequate detail. In my case I had a few weeks before I needed to get the car I wanted but he got right to work and provided regular updates.

I can’t say enough about how pleased I was with the entire service Ben gives. I landed the car I wanted, with the options and the color combinations that I chose well under the price range i was looking to land at.

Thank you Ben for the 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum Plus and will definitely be referring you to anyone in need.

2 Likes

Just picked up wife’s new infiniti qx60 premium plus awd over the weekend (socal). been working with Ben for about 2 weeks now and it’s been quite the journey. we started our search with a unique color-combo volvo xc90 but that ended when we couldn’t get a price that worked for our fam (that combo is EXPENSIVE!). then we steered the search towards a qx60 and Ben hooked us up with a fantastic guy who got us more (yes really!) than what we were looking for. after all was said and done we got $52k car for MSD’s+fees otd and $373/month for 15k miles per year. very happy wife now driving the car to get lightly tinted front windows. thx again Ben! totally worth the fees imo, as he completely cuts the B.S. outta car leasing. you don’t get the sales person until he’s finalized numbers so the back-and-forth is totally removed from the equation. and that’s not to mention the wealth of knowledge he provides while you’re working with him. that in itself is worth the price imo. let me know if you have any questions! ill post in trophy garage soon! one tip: make sure to ask him if he’s had his coffee yet before chatting :wink:

8 Likes

hi, i an new here but have been reading a lot on leases, i have been looking to get one suv since 3 years now, finally i liked xc 40 i need your help in getting best deal for it. how do i contact you?( i am in texas, austin)
thank you

@Benedetto made leasing our new 2018 S90 T5 AWD (pull ahead return on 2015 S60) a painless process. He got us a great deal (the manager even commented on it) and we love the new car.

He is a straightforward professional and I can’t recommend him enough.

Thank you again, Ben.

2 Likes