Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

https://leasehackr.com/registered-business/ -> type benedetto

https://calendly.com/bensbestprice

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I asked Ben to get me into an XC90 lease in Southern California. He called me at our scheduled time, gave me the info on what was doable / not doable. I think he found the car / deal I wanted in an hour or 2. I couldn’t have even come close negotiating the deal he had set up for me. He put me in touch with the dealer, I drove up there, turned in my XC60 (9 month pull ahead), signed and drove off in my new XC90 with $0 down. Numbers were perfect, no inflated MF or funny business. The deal was exactly what Ben said it would be. Zero haggling, zero stress, zero hassle.
Ben, you save me a boatload of time & money, and you earned my future business. Well done and thanks.

2 Likes

What was the deal if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m another very happy Benedetto customer and I’m interested in another XC90… :slight_smile:

I just wanted to post about my experience working with Benedetto. I was looking for a luxury lease for under $400 with $0 down. With Benedetto help I was able to get a lease on a 2019 Infiniti QX60 LUXE AWD for $384 a month $0 down and 3 MSD for 39 months. Original sticker price was $49K.

I live in Michigan and Ben told me that my best bet was going to Ohio or western Michigan. We were able to get a deal in Dayton, Ohio which is about 3 hours away. That wasn’t an issue for me and I was able to get the vehicle I wanted for the amount I wanted.

Thanks again to everyone here who pointed me to Ben.

4 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know about the great experience I had working with @Benedetto He got me into a 2019 Equinox for a price significantly lower than I could get anywhere else. He promised $0 DAS and that was fulfilled. Not only was the deal sweet but the timing was amazing. I didn’t contact him until almost December 30th and we had to get the deal done in time to get employee pricing, Costco card, etc. Well he had the deal for me later that day. Even though the dealership was closed on Sunday he worked with me to make sure I could get in and out on 12/31 with deal signed. We were even texting the dealer at 11:00 P.M. on a Sunday night. In short the deal was amazing, he was beyond professional and I couldn’t be happier with the experience and the car. I would definitely recommend him in the future. Special thanks to @chevysalesgirl for recommending that I contact him.

thanks @Benedetto :smile::smile:

I wanted to give a big thumbs up to @Benedetto.

In the past, I took joy in beating up dealers. However, my job has me flying all over the place and so busy that it was not worth it to do so anymore. That’s when I obtained Ben as my hired gun.

I thought I wanted a Lexus ES or Genesis. He suggested I look at the Volvo S90 since my company has A-Plan with them. I never even considered Volvo. Volvo was one of those cars that just blended in with the background, it was never on my radar. I went and took a look, and I liked what I saw. While checking out the S90, I looked into the XC60 & xc90.

They car could be had with all the goodies I wanted (not black, lane keeping, heads up display, ventilated seats, 300+ HP, 1000+ watt stereo)

The only hard part was deciding exactly what I wanted. Once I finally decided, Ben went to work. I searched myself and knew that there were only a few of them out there that met my needs.

After a few weeks, he was able to find one that met all my needs, but the dealer didn’t want to play ball.

A few days later, Ben called and said that he had them down to just over what I wanted to pay, but thought he could squeeze a few more bucks out of them to get it in my acceptable range. This call was at 5pm, and I happened to be at home.

He got the deal set up with the terms I wanted at a dealer that was about 4hrs from me. By 10pm that evening, the dealer delivered the car, and I had signed the papers at my kitchen table.

I found Ben well organized, an observant listener, and a great communicator. Sometimes we would talk for 45 min or more just shooting the breeze. In other words, he is easy to talk to. I know he is a busy guy, but always made me feel like I was his only client.

With the work he puts in, I have no idea how he makes any money charging what he does. His fee is worth every penny.

I am loving my white 2019 xc60 T6 Inscription with Bowers and Wilkins sound and premium seating!

Thank you Benedetto!

3 Likes

I wanted to leave a brief review based on my experience. @Benedetto was able to find me a Jeep Grand Cherokee as requested. I was looking for a specific trim with limited inventory in my surrounding area. We had multiple set backs with the dealership playing “games” and Ben was still determined to find me the vehicle. In simple terms, Ben is knowledgeable, persistent and approachable. Would recommend to friends and relatives.

I highly recommend Ben. I was looking at a SUV for a reasonable price and within a certain period of time. As a first time leaser, Ben answered all the questions I had and was very patient with me. Once we nailed down the car I wanted, he begun his search. He kept me updated daily while he was doing his search. Eventually, we found a deal about 45 minutes away from me. Went in and signed the paperwork very quickly. The vehicle was at a port awaiting shipment and Ben got the dealer to deliver a loaner to my workplace. I have my car now and love it. Thank you Ben and I will be back in 39 months!

Just want to give a 5 star review for @Benedetto.

I was looking for a luxury 4 door sports sedan w/ all the bells & whistles with a $450 budget and 0 down. He had me look at the Guilia and the Infiniti Q50. Once on boarded he went to work right away and found me a deal within 2 days. Ended up getting a 2019 Q50 Red Sport (53k MSRP) for $445 per month (taxes included) and $445 DAS (1st month payment). 10k annual mileage for 39 months. I was in and out of the dealership within 1 hour with no surprises or BS at the dealership.

Bottom line… AWESOME service… AWESOME car and most importantly AWESOME PRICE… Thank you Ben and I’ll be reaching out again on my next lease!!

2 Likes

Finally filled that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle!

1 Like

This review is a long time coming and well deserved for Ben. I started off with a fairly simple quest, to get a 2018 XC90 for my wife. I spoke with Ben, we talked about what I was looking for and I gave him what I thought was a reasonable expectation. Ben took the time to explain some of the changes with Volvo deals and we adjusted my monthly payment expectation slightly. Ben also explained to me that my local NorCal dealerships were typically unresponsive to negotiating and that SoCal was where we were going to make a deal. He gave me a list of dealers to peruse inventory, the issue ultimately wasn’t the deal, but rather, finding a car that fit our parameters. Ultimately, we found a car that my wife and I were happy with and Ben made a deal within 24 hours. We did a $62k XC90 Momentum 36/12 with $2,500 down for $690/mo including tax.

After the great experience, I followed up with Ben on a car for my Dad, this deal must have tested Ben’s patience and resolve like no other, yet he was incredible to work with. Ben is a very personable guy and will tell you what is and isn’t possible. Ben will even try to make the impossible happen . For us, we just couldn’t make a deal on the Land rover he wanted, so instead, Ben made a screaming deal on an Audi SQ5. We did a 2018 SQ5 Premium Plus, Daytona gray with red quilted leather seats and all options sans trailer hitch for a PP. Sticker on the car was $67k plus. Again, we put $2,500 down and did 36/12 for $730/mo.

However, that car only lasted two months before we got stirrings from the LR world where we ultimately offloaded the Audi to my sister and Ben helped me do a deal on a $79.5k Disco HSE Lux on a 36/12 deal with $2,500 down for $865/mo.

I consider these all to be great deals and Ben makes the process seamless. I will continue to use Ben for the great deals and stress free experience.

Just wanted to communicate another 5 star review for Ben. He helped me get a Volvo XC90 for a great deal and the whole process was smooth like butter. I’ve never purchased a vehicle outside of a dealership and was a little hesitant about how it would work.

I found the deal on the forums, left a message and Ben called me within a day. We talked about what I wanted, he found me the car the next day in exactly the combo I wanted, the dealer reached out to me and we completed the whole deal over the phone. The car was delivered to me the next morning and I was surprised to learn there was literally no catch. The price that was advertised was the price I paid. No hidden fees anywhere.

I’m super happy with this and I’d absolutely do this again. Also, I totally love my Volvo.

2 Likes

Fantastic experience with Ben from start to finish. Communication was quick and clear, and we were able to close the deal on New Years Eve (even better for tax reasons :grin:).

Deal was for an Infiniti Q50 3.0tt Luxe. Ben (and his contacts at the dealership) made the process so easy. In and out in 15 minutes with the car once we arrived onsite. This was my first experience using a broker and I can’t imagine ever going back.

Thx Ben!

Just wanted to give some praise to Ben!

I inquired about a 2019 XC60 and we spoke in length over the phone about price expectations and possible alternatives. We left on the note of we will touch base again when incentives are better to get me closer to my monthly payment that I wanted.

The following month, I went out to test drive the vehicle and ended up sitting down and negotiating a pretty solid deal in my mind. I posted it up on here and Ben reached out to me to let me know that it was a solid deal and to take it!

So while I did not end up using Ben to acquire a vehicle, he went above and beyond in helping me out and assuring me that I was not being taken to the cleaners!

I plan to recommend LeaseHackr and Ben’s services to several of my friends/co-workers that are up on their lease in the next year or two.

Thank you again, Ben!