Awd vehicle under 275 a

Hi everyone. can anyone point me in the right direction for Anand vehicle or SUV under 275 a month. First payment down in NJ.thanks

Chevy Equinox

1 Like

And it’s counterpart GMC Terrain SLE AWD

Must be nice… just got quoted $409 for an ls FWD with the $2500 remaining from current GM lease… wow…

I need help

Subaru Impreza. Depending on where you’re located, 10-12% off MSRP should be doable. About $275/month with $0 drive-off on a $25K MSRP car.

Trax and Encore should be fairly easy if you don’t mind how small they are.

Rav 4 if you’re in New England

Strange, a 2018 Tuscon lease being offered on Honcker, I was PM’ing w/ one of the brokers on LH and he said the 2018 Tuscon were taken off lease programs already and only available for purchase.

I wonder if that deal would even be available if someone wanted it.

No clue. Maybe not. Maybe it is through a 3rd-party bank.

I just received a quote on a 2018 Tuscon yesterday and was through HFS . There is actually a 5k rebate in my area as well.

What area what the $5k rebate for?

Denver, Colorado 80211

Long shot, but maybe an AWD Altima S when the incentives improve

Tacoma would be under 275. Not sure if a pickup truck is an option. But a $35,000 msrp Tacoma sr5 would hit the mark with 12k miles, tax/tags included. Message me if interested

Thanks everyone really appreciate the feedback. Gonna drive some of the mentioned cars tomorrow. I drive the Impreza sport and that was at 265, nice car. Gonna try for a small SUV.

2018 Tiguan, especially if you can find an S model