Assistance with 2017 Jaguar XF - 20d lease #

I’m looking into this myself. Where are you finding the bonus cash? I only see the 1500 incentive on their website spoken of. First post so bare with me lol

Autobytel
https://www.autobytel.com/jaguar/xf/2017/incentives/

1 Like

What is the best way to approach a dealership with all of these incentives / rebates going on?

I believe the best process is emailing the internet manager and get the best sale price w/o any talk of lease/incentives/rebate, then when you have the best selling price, say you want to lease and whip out the $10K in incentives. I tried doing this with Mercedes but they said the selling price already had the incentives included.

Do we know which ones stack ? Thanks

I’ve been running into the same problem. The couple dealers that I heard back from today were already including the incentives to get their “discounted” price.

I’d love it if someone who actually knows could tell us which incentives can be applied to a lease and what can be stacked (I’m a total noob).

Also, I have to share my favorite line from one of the dealers that emailed me today. He said that the loaner I was inquiring about was available for lease but when I asked what the MSRP was…
“there is no longer an MSRP because the vehicle has been used as a demo and or loaner” :crazy_face:

Been doing alot of research recently. Alot of Jaguars listed on their inventory are including incentives already. The best way to check with this without even inquiring is they post a picture of the sticker MSRP but sale price is different, very different. Use true car to see what the MSRP should be on that trim and then go from there. Not based on the sale prices Jaguar put on their website that include incentives already.

I am now very interested in a Jaguar XE 25t, but am also confused on the incentives, also with these kinds of incentives it looks like I won’t have to go for a loaner vehicle.

Definitely, but looks like a bunch of us noobs trying to figure this out. If we could get an experienced hackr in here to take a look at these incentives to decipher them for us, I think we could get some deals done

I see the name @Ed_Churchward pop up often as a guy who knows what he is talking about, maybe we could get him to help us out?

Yeah sounds great (20)

I must say, I have never leased a Jag. But looking at the F-Type lease which was just posed here they combined the loyalty with the lease cash. So there could be some crazy cheap leases if you own a Jag because you could potentially get $21k in rebates if I am not mistaken. I would also think you ban add one of the dealer cash rebates as well. I am not sure what the allowance credit is for so a Broker might need to clear that one up, or someone who has done a Jag deal before.

Have a look here, you can see how the rebates stack.

Much appreciated @Ed_Churchward. 'Ill hunker down and get to the bottom of these incentives to see how they stack and who qualifies for them. You’ve given us a great place to start, thanks!

On a separate note, if the dealer is rolling these incentives into their sales price, we need to start demanding MSRP first and work them from there first ( say 7-10%). Am I correct?

Yes, that is exactly correct. Negotiate on sale price before rebates, assume 4-5% off is invoice and then target $1500-$2000 below that.

1 Like

Looks like without loyalty or pull ahead there is $7,975 of lease rebates.
I checked Autotrader which shows MSRP and offers available. A lot of them have $5000 and $1500 with Manufacturer financing. Adding $6500 back to the quoted price gives an estimate of how much dealer discounts are.

So loyalty will stack another 11K? That’s an additional $333/month in discounts on a 33 month lease.

Makes u want to pay a junkyard 250 for title to a jaguar clunker, just to get the loyalty.

1 Like

I hope incentives will be available for the XF wagon soon. XF wagons arrive at U.S. dealers this winter

Any idea yet of how these incentives stack?

OK so called my Jaguar about an XF S. Residual on it is 46%. Their tier 1 credit money factor is .0022.

As far as incentives, Jaguar dealers who are posting their sale prices below MSRP are INCLUDING Dealer cash/ ATS retailer credit. My particular dealer was ALSO including $1500 Bonus cash from the (Bonus Credit). So those two are confirmed to stack. But when I mention the Bonus Cash (Lease Cash) he said he had never heard of it. If someone can confirm this with their local dealer about lease cash, which it should be separate than the dealer cash which my dealer was implying was the same thing. I could use some help on this if we could start making some calls/emails :slight_smile:

Also didn’t ask nor do I care for the loyalty cash and if that would stack with any of these. Sorry Jaguar owners :smile:

$1500 rebate.stack up taking the total discounts to $14,000. With $0 down and $0 drive off the monthly lease #s come under $410/months for 33m/12K miles.

Who offered you that f type r for 650? I’m looking for a jaguar. Please tell me the name of the salesperson and dealer. Thanks.