Anything good out there for Subcompact SUV or Hatchbacks?

Hello all,

My wife’s current lease got hit on the freeway and we just found out it is going to be totaled. She had five months left on her lease so we weren’t prepared to get something so quickly. We were hoping for something $300 or below, zero down (besides first month). I really can’t find anything good out there right now. She prefers a sub-compact (HR-V, Kona, etc) but would consider anything hybrid or hatchback. Anything I’m missing out there? Thanks for any help!

Not sure where you are located but there are some good deals for 2018 Rav 4 right now! Check them out

You should share where you are located, so people know incentives and deals they are seeing in your area.

What do you consider as a good deal?:thinking:

something like this…

I meant 2018 - has been changed.

Thank you for the update/correction. Otherwise I would start nagging @Cody_Carter about a good deal for 2019 Rav4 :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. We are in Arizona.

That deal looks amazing, but it says New England only. I’ll investigate my area (Phoenix, AZ) though and see what is out there. Thanks for the tip!

If you’re in AZ, you might as well get it from CA, your best chance to score a worthwhile deal. I can’t remember last time we saw a good deal come out of AZ. Might as well get it from @Cody_Carter.

1 Like

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do you do a CA lease deal in AZ? We’d have to drive there? How does registration/taxes and all that work?

Every state’s car market is different, CA is very competitive and a good place to get a good deal because dealers have to compete for business. You can drive it or have it shipped. Your taxes/registration etc will go according to where the car is registered, which in your case is AZ. You’re just getting the car from out of state. It’s a quite common practice.

@Cody_Carter in CA is best, you don’t need to haggle or go back and forth since you don’t have time for that.