Any worthwhile Florida Lease deals?

Brand new! My offer still stands.

The Miami market is uber competitive and it’s probably the third largest market in the States for luxury brands, but those dealer fees are killer, and it’s not an exaggeration that there is so much foreign money paying cash that they are probably less willing to deal.

Unless I’m missing something, @mani_is_kool Consistently proves that decent Florida deals are possible. Timing does seem to be important though, perhaps more so than some other regions.

3 Likes

that’s correct, in Miami they think “another idiot paying MSRP in cash is going to walk through the door in ten min”

I’m in central fl and it may be a little more difficult to get deals but definitely not impossible. It starts with doing research, know an attainable discount for the car you’re looking at and incentives you qualify for then put some numbers in the calculator. If you do that you’d see you’re not getting a 3 series or IS for 250-300 unless it’s a loaner or money down. In the past year I got a Sierra Denali my sister got a cx5 gt and bil got a Cherokee limited. All of the payments are under 1% for whatever that’s worth and in line with the deals I see people on here get for those cars. Dealer fees are a lot but I just included that fee in my das to keep things in line. sister and brother in law did 600 and 1k das so those definitely didn’t cover all fees/first month payment and still under 1%. People here say don’t go in to dealers but I didn’t get anywhere over email so I’d go in person and get a feel for which dealers will negotiate, many just say the price is what it is take it or leave it. I like to get a good feel for how cars drive anyways so I like taking a few test drives. Once you find the ones that will negotiate say you’ll think about it and continue negotiations over email/phone in the next few days. When I went with my brother in law for the jeep the sales guy called twice before we got home and the payment dropped by $50, two days later he had a limited which they said was out of his price range for less than the price they originally quoted him on a latitude model and well under 1%. It may take some more work than other areas and you have to factor in a high dealer fee but i’d rather pay that every few years than have to pay a state income tax every year

1 Like

Cool, thanks again, happy to see fellow central Floridians chime in. I have tried emailing dealers and so far all I get in response is to set a time and day to stop in, BMW wont even give me a price. By the way I am willing to put between 2k to 4K down to keep my payments where I wish to be.
Emailing is not working for me and I do need a new car so I will have to visit dealers and do the dreadful haggle game.

For bmws there’s a thread on here that has all the residuals and mf so those are easy to calculate your payments. 10-12% discount is a realistic goal

Have you requested pricing through edmunds and truecar? That will usually open up the pricing dialog.

Problem is hard to work with dealers and then harder to deal with LH members expecting every deal to be a unicorn LH deal to be matched in FL. You have no idea how many pms i get on a weekly basis with unrealistic expectations… To top it all of, they expect to pay no fees :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh and the best of all… People walking in to the dealers showing screenshots of LH deals asking them to be matched :slight_smile: Everyone wants everything… but of course for free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People actually come in showing webpages from LH to a dealer?

I feel like that should not be a thing… I’m also pretty sure folks on LH specifically say NOT to do that.

People are silly.

2 Likes

I have not, but will do so

I really liked BMW Melbourne as I was able to procure a quote via chat/telephone. I easily obtained a quote on a 340i with a MSRP $56xxx for about $560/month ($0 drive off) with tax included back in May. I think it also might be worthwhile to try United BMW in Atlanta as they have a robust internet sales team. A flight from Orlando to Atlanta would be sub-$100.

1 Like

How much % off is realistic for a service loaner, before incentives?

Screenshots of deals, people telling dealers “but, I saw it on LeaseHackr, why can’t you honor it?” yup…been done multiple times already.

Usually it’s reported dealers laugh, and cease negotiation at that point, or don’t even bother engaging when LH is mentioned.

2 Likes

I am working on a possible deal with Tampa MB and Lakeland MB, mentioned LH and they are still working with me. I mean, its stay local or have one shipped from California for us FL peeps.

I am a Finance Manager in Central FL and it’s even tough for me, and I know alot of people in the business here. That being said, they will only let you walk out at the end of the month if your deal is a straight up super “loser”, I’ve seen many FL dealers lose $4000 on the front end just to make a deal, it happens

You could always go a little closer…like Hotlanta.

I didn’t look at any loaners so I’m not sure what’s possible around here but people in other states seem to be able to get 15-20%

1 Like

Oh that’s nothing, I had one guy from here who wouldn’t sign because my ad was off by $20 on the monthly compared to another broker here from the northeast :rofl::rofl::rofl:: and did I tell you about the guy who left encore deal for $150, because the month before I had done them for $140 :smiley: He wanted to wait till last minute thinking my dealer would accept him last day… only that all encores got sold out a day before last day of the month LMAO

2 Likes

Yeesh, haha. Smart boiiis