Any worthwhile Florida Lease deals?

Hello Everyone,
I’ve noticed many great lease deals discussed on the forum in many states but I don’t see any in Florida. I’m doing my own research by visiting brand sites but the lease offers advertised don’t seem as good as what forum members are getting.

If there are any Floridians on the forum please share your experiences. I am in Orlando seeking a decent lease deal between $250 - $300, my interests range from Honda Accord to BMW 3 series to Lexus IS. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, do you think my desired payment range is feasible?

Thank you in advance,

None of the deals that people get on here are advertised. You need to search and negotiate to get the great deals.

1 Like

You’re not getting a 3 series or IS at that price. You need to get your expectations in line with reality

Florida is a worst place to lease, even dealers ask the same question “what the the payment you are looking for?”
I reached out to BMW,Mazda,VW dealers in tampa area and none of them are ready to negotiate. I got my BMW lease from LA, even after shipping it was way cheaper them what dealers are offering here.
Recently I was negotiating with a dealer for X3 mrps is 44k and they are offering a payment of 500+tax 0 down. When we walked in they mentioned its a 2k down. Florida is the worst place to lease, I would recommend you to get a deal else where and get it shipped.

1 Like

FL is a tough market for many reasons incl a very high doc fee, maybe you can find an accord at that payment, but no BMW or Lexus.

I’m in Florida and I’ve switched my car desire from A Honda to a Hyundai Elantra Gt Sport w/Tech Package. This car is super loaded, and I can get a lease price that I feel comfortable with. I’ve been calling and exchanging emails with dealers all around Palm Beach and North Broward County. I’m new to this site, so I don’t know how to show deals, but right now the MSRP is $29,085 and they have a bunch of incentives, including $1000 Military rebate that will last until tomorrow. I’m looking at 36/12 @ $300/month. I don’t have any of the specifics of the deal yet, but if I can get this car at $300/month w/ $0DAS, I will be happy. Unless you guys know something I don’t know???

Thanks to everyone, I’m going to start visiting dealers this week so I will update as I start working on deals.

Visiting the dealers is the last thing anyone here will recommend. Should do everything via email. Google Voice is your friend. My message says, “I’m currently at work and unable to talk on the phone, please email to best contact me, text as a last resort, thanks”

That is spot on. Look… you can negotiate until your face is blue… you won’t get a Leasehackr worth deal in Fl. I’m trying a lease something right now… and not only are the dealers living in a dreamland as to cap cost… but the manufacturers have decided to pull incentives. Amazing really… when it’s harder to lease/buy because interest rates are higher… they pull the incentives. I think they are in for a rude awakening about this years EOY buying season.

not true at all …but yes it’s much harder and timing is everything

maybe it depends on the vehicle? I’m in FL trying to lease a luxury SUV… preferably British or German…I may have to consider the Swedes or dare I say it… the Japanese!..lol

of course, vehicle selection is a factor.

I agree…I’m in Florida, and I was able to get fairly good deals in the Orlando area. My latest was a Chevy Equinox LS in 2017 for $104/month with tax - nothing due…true sign and drive and something happened with my paperwork and they waived the second months Payment too! It took one visit and a walk away after refusing their initial offers… After I visited/left the dealer, the salesman was more apt to communicate via phone/text. He even said he doesn’t normally communicate that way, but they were desperate for sales. Timing is everything! It’s not easy in Florida, but if you know how to play your cards and they are desperate enough - you can get lucky. There are some Orlando dealers I try to stay away from though…their high pressure sales and strategies really turn me off. At one dealer, I didn’t want to take a test drive and wanted to immediately start wheeling and dealing but that is not the company policy per the salesman, so I had to listen to the whole spiel - basically play by their rules…If they can’t take me as an individual person who’s clearly not trying to waste their time, then they are not listening to the consumer…(cough cough toyota of Orlando/clermont).

Dealers in this area rarely communicate via email or text! A visit to the dealer shows that you are interested and not going to waste their time…I used to say I only buy cars by using online forms of communication but not anymore…
Florida is a different animal…you just have to have time, patience, and a little luck if you’re looking for a lease hackr deal.

For those of you that keep saying that there’s no deals to be had in FL, your negotiation skills must be weak! Every lease I’ve gotten so far in this state has been unbeatable. Regardless of dealer fees, this is probably the most aggressive and competitive state for car sales. In fact, I just leased my daughter a Hyundai Elantra, 12k a year for $215 a month tax in…with $500 out of pocket!

Interest rates are up across the board…nothing you can do there.

it’s not but congrats on the Elantra

I agree with most of what you’re saying. Those that aren’t getting a ‘deal’, aren’t picking up the phone. If you are setting your google voice to ‘sorry can’t answer now send me an email’ how are you going to establish a relationship with your sales person? There needs to be some give and take, some conversation. A lot of people that are buying cars don’t even see the big picture…‘well if you give me $5k off I’ll take it!’…well…so would I. But the fact of the matter is Mr./Mrs. ?? we don’t have $5k to give you. I don’t particularly like visiting dealerships either, but there are some that have a relaxed feel. At the end of the day, pick a car you like, get a quote from a couple of dealers and have them hash out the best price. The dealership doesn’t want to lose a deal to the guy down the street!

It is, if you’re having trouble I’ll be more than happy to negotiate a deal for you!

lol good one…you’re clearly new here

1 Like