Any upcoming lease deals to look out for?

I don’t agree with the terse responses but the gist is that the programs are very different right now due to each manufacturer’s financial position and thoughts on the strength of the economy moving forward. A good example is GM. Great GM leases in March of the last two years were the product of a conquest program that ran those years (17-18) but has not been implemented this year (at least not yet). Cheap leases on sedans have become few and far between because manufacturers have adopted to the consumers’ desire for SUVs, hybrids and crossovers. The large incentives were necessary to move inventory in the past of sedans but now, with reduced productions, the need for crazy incentives has substantially waned. This is a semi-long way of saying that the best deals will require greater effort in researching or the use a good broker (and we have some great ones here!).

2 Likes

Appreciate the response… I am on these forums every day and have done plenty of reading - I’ve leased 15+ cars in the past - seems like most of the deals on here lately are geared more towards luxury cars which are of no interest to me. I just need a cheap work vehicle so I figured by posting, maybe someone would have insight on upcoming deals. Appreciate you taking the time to post - I have a broker that I purchased my wifes vehicle through and notified him of my search… doesn’t hurt to do my own due dilligence as well.

1 Like

yea… they can’t even give those ocupes away - too bad the deals arent the same on the SB

That should give you a general idea of what is up. Plus, there is an actual Market Place. Couldn’t be easier.

I will help OP out
2018 BMW 330e demo.
There - you are welcome…

He doesn’t want luxury. Thank you, next.

Is a car for under $200 a month? hmmm?

This morning someone posted $20k 2019 Kia Forte for $180 a month with few hundred down, somewhere near Philly.

South Florida. It’s in the first post.

He is ok with it being shipped, although it would negate any savings.

Perhaps but the doc fee in FLA is around an outrageous $900. It’s about $1 per mile to ship (you can do better).

Due diligence isn’t posting - yo what’s some cheap deals? That’s pure laziness.

I have read the forums… nothing being posted is that “great” IMO or geared towards luxury car brands… it’s worth a post to see if any brokers have insight on upcoming deals or maybe something they can’t move… no harm in asking

Thats what this section was created for…

1 Like

1 Like

This one is cheaper

Not that many left to hunt them down and a lot of times all BMW leases require loyalty:(

Or electric

I notice the same thing in last couple of year. Most of the commonly discussed hacks are above $200 or even $300.
Feels like part of normal “life inflation”:slight_smile:

1 Like

My friend is kinda in the same boat with you. She leased a 2017 Cruze for 2 years 0 due at sign only 170 a month. Nowadays can’t find those kind of number of any car besides the smart electric after all the rebate… Cheapest you can find is probably a Toyota Tacoma with max MSD.
Ask @Cody_Carter for the spreadsheet. He might also able to give you some lower number since it’s only beginning of the month. Good luck hunting!

2 Likes