Any suggestions for the cheapest lease as 2nd car?

I was thinking about Hyundai ioniq but then people say that hyundai/Kia doesn’t have good lease numbers.

Any suggestion would be thankful.

4 doors, decent mpg, I’m opened to manual for little fun. I’m looking at under $200.
I’m in Seattle area.

In advance, thank you so much guys.
Respect!:slight_smile:

Kia Rio or Forte, VW Jetta, Toyota Corolla? Pick the dealers withing the distance you are comfortable to drive to get the deal, select units with largest advertised discount and longest stock time (you can check them at cargurus) and just send emails. I would rather avoid giving any price you want to pay, just ask for the best they can do.

1 Like

You can get a Jetta or Impreza for under $200/mo with minimal driveoff in socal without any haggling, so should be doable anywhere.

I don’t think you can do an Ioniq for under $200/mo.

1 Like

Yeah I tried to get ionic under $200 but It was impossible. I think their bottom line would about $250 at least on base blue model.
So like you said, so far I got an offer on impreza about $200 and want to see if there is any other options. Thanks for advice :slight_smile:

Thanks I will do that :slight_smile:

Since it’s a 2nd car, I assume you need limited mileage?

Always worth checking Swapalease to see if there are good deals in your area. Completely hit or miss. If the car has limited mileage available, you can ask for a pretty hefty incentive to take it over.

Only problem with Swapalease is most of the deals were terrible to start with so even giving you a few grand only makes them incrementally better.

1 Like

I will definitely check that out! Thank you!

Vw Jetta with a 10k per yr lease should be under $200 mo. If you can put up with the 1.4L motor it’s probably one of the best deals going

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Depends on the region. Jetta in CT isn’t under $200 and the questions what DAS to get there.
I was looking (not too hard) into that and quotes were coming is around $260 with $1,200 DAS for 7,5k for 36 months.
That’s no real negotiation for a basic Jetta w Auto.

1 Like

I probably go with impreza sport manaul even though its 5 speed manual. Does Any have experience on current Impreza’s 5 speed manual?

But I will still choose if Hyundai ioniq get close to $200.

Ever driven an Impreza, it definitely won’t impress you.

2 Likes

I agree with you. But I dont expect too much for $200 lease payment tho. I will be enough happy to play manual shift~

Ps 2003 Saab 93 was my first car. I really loved it and still miss it! :slight_smile:

Personally I’d go with a Jetta, it reminds me allot of the 9-3. Play your cards right you might even get a 3 series or x2 under $250. Don’t forget the partner program with vw to save an extra $500. Mpg’s on that 1.4 are great and it won’t bore you to death like the Subaru

1 Like

Thank you!:slight_smile:

I would just go for the 3 series 2018 10k/24 mo probably get a good deal on that around 200

You won’t see a deal like that up here in Seattle without putting in some serious time.

Don’t hate the Impreza idea, it’ll just be a snooze. I agree the Jetta is probably a more entertaining car to drive and look at.

My 3rd car is a 2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen. I love it.

2 Likes

No great 3-series deals without loyalty and OL

1 Like

I just checked lease numbers on Jetta 1.4l and i assume that it can pretty beautiful deal. But yeah, that’s true…Seattle area… :frowning:

Would you tell me what’s the $500 partner program bonus? Is it incentive?