Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport, September leasing... need some advice/expertise, please! :)

The free market works exactly as intended. If there’s a glut of preowned, and new cars are too pricey then people will buy discounted preowned. Manufacturers will need to discount their inflated pricing( yes 0% rates led to them increasing prices) or cut back on supply. Regardless there will always be a deal somewhere.
They manufacture way to many cars to sit on inventory. If rates continue to rise, so will incentives.
The only entity to blame here is the private federal reserve.

Ask for 15-17% off msrp before incentives

Look at you. In just couple of months you became an expert and started sound like a real broker-pro.

1 Like

There will always be a deal relative to what the market is trading at. However, if the market rises those ‘deals’ are also going to rise in price. This is just from my ‘limited’ experience in selling cars.

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket then. Tough times are gonna be ahead for you parasites if rates keep rising. That’s just from my limited market experience.

Then what are you?!?! There is really no difference between what I do and you do.

WAIT: You aren’t licensed.

7 Likes

2 Likes

you should be able to negotiate a discount around $7000-9000 at least ( *for non CarPlay compatible model ) before apply $3250 incentives.

good luck!

“Parasites”?? WTF?!

Sure as hell wish I had more parasites in my life if they all save me days of work amd frustration for a few hundred bucks!

2 Likes

He just forgot for a second that he is officially one of them now (in theory) LOL

Thank you, that’s very helpful (and on topic! :slight_smile:) . Just wanted to know what I should be pushing for right now, to make the best deal I can…

He asked last week why residuals dropped lol. Yet today, he’s “blowing out Toyotas.” Broker of the year.

Is that so? Has nothing to do with the fed rate rising, considering the captives rates are tied to it unless they decide to run subvented programs. OR, the influx of off lease vehicles they are taking a bath on, and are trying to pare their losses now. But, you knew that, right. Just like you were positive USBank didn’t do 10k leases.

Is that so? Do you have insider captive information to provide?

Limited is kind…LOL…You don’t even understand residual values + how/why they change.

Remind me again why someone is using this unlicensed, green “broker” er “consultant” er “broker” who is flying by the seat of his pants looking for a quick buck, when there are so many other reliable, honest, reasonable and TRUE, LICENSED brokers on this site that understand what’s going on in the market based on experience, and knowledge in the industry?

Aww you mad bro? I get to consult all while sitting by my pool too. Maybe you should get out of your moms basement and get a little sun. Stop worrying about me. This isn’t my “job” or even a fractional source of income, I enjoy helping people get great deals. Has anyone complained about a deal I consulted on with them? If that happens maybe you can talk, until then…

Ursus deleted my finger. Here’s a different one for you and your buddy

And a classy “broker” at that. Oh wait, you’re a consultant again…my bad.

Lease a 2018 Stelvio TI for 445 a month

48640 MSRP
39 Month-
10k miles
Essence discount 8k
Alfa Incentive 3250
1k upfront (first-month payment included )
with approved credit and Texas residents

Are you a dealer/broker? If so, you will be required to register before posting deals…

https://leasehackr.com/auto-business-registration

dealer and we have registered already.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Relax…there is enough non-Alfa related talk in this thread. Why don’t you PM him/her if you have an issue with them instead of filling this thread with useless posts?