Alfa Romeo 2018 Expectations

Hello,

I have started asking around for Alfa Romeo 2018 Ti Sport but it seems my expectations are not really being met. (430$ - 450$/Mo) after taxes. Also, not many 2018’s on the market and 2019 are being quoted at 600-700$/month. May i know what my expectation should be for this and also which would be the best dealership to deal with/get good and fair quotes other than Justin?

Thanks,
K.ch

Gulia or Stelvio?

600/700 a month is ludicrous

Giulia Sir.

Yes. I know! Thats the whole reason. Also, i am taking for 36 months. Not 24 like others. So it should be even more less.

One big difference is that TX taxes the entire sales price.

1 Like

Best deals I’ve seen were in DFW or Northside Houston Imports as they were both willing to do deals and used sales tax credits liberally. There was an Alfa dealer operating here from DFW but I can’t remember his name, I’ll try and find it.

edit: contact @eAlfaRomeo

Thanks. I just contacted northside today. They quoted

Will contact @ealfa tomorrow. They never got back to me when i requested for a quote via online.

I’ve not seen a lot of Giulia or Stelvio deals lately so I’m assuming the lease numbers aren’t so great at the moment. Best bet is to use cargurus.com and target oldest stock that meets your requirements as that normally means they’re more flexible on pricing. Have you checked on Edmunds or other sources what the best trim is in terms of MF and RV?

For Texas you’ll also want to make sure they use Sales tax credits.

The incentives for 2018s do run out at the end of this month. I can’t speak for Texas but I have gotten quotes from 2019s from 3 dealers and all were upfront, without asking, with discounts of 8-9k before lease rebate. My deal out of St Louis area is looking like 10,500 off. Awaiting paperwork so hedging until I see it.

DFW seems like a volume dealer so hopefully will have luck there. I would have gone there but wanted an AWD car. The quote you posted has no discount and junk dealer fees. I’d scratch them off your list.

Also incentives are nice for 24 mo right now so don’t discount that as an option. Monthly payment is not different.

I was quoted 663 and 640 for a Giulia TI Lusso. One from A dealership in a Daytona and another out of state (Texas). Insane. The 663 was for a 2018 too!

This is what Edmunds gave me last week. Obviously location matters.

I have another one from Austin area which seems a bit better but still trash in my opinion.

This dealer said there are no tax credits being applied this month and hence this quote is so bad.

I have not sir. I will have to. Any other sources?

Edmunds
DFW
ealfa

These 3 are on my radar now. Will try to hit em today.

I got my Stelvio from Clear Lake in Houston. they had the best pricing. (great overall experience too)

I know! They want that stock gone. Its not even brand new. Idk what…i cant…even…brain freeze!!

Here is one from a dealer in PA. The price of the car especially on a 24mo lease will change the monthly quite a bit so have to keep that in mind.

Right. Seems a lot better than the ones i have but still no where near the range of 420 or 430 or 460 that others have got.

Price of car matters. Take for example the car at 46,590 you showed. With 7,500 discount, did conservative discount because price of car is less, the payment is close to what you are talking about. Threw numbers in calculator. Getting in the 400s should be easily obtainable with mid 40s priced car. Assuming you can overcome Texas tax issues.

[leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa_Romeo&msrp=46590&sales_price=39000&months=24&mf=.00008&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0]

Are you asking for quotes on specific vehicles or just asking for the best deal they can do on a vehicle? If you get the wrong sales person at a dealer and get a bad quote it doesn’t necessarily mean you should write off that dealer.

I would target the volume dealer in DFW, Houston North and Clear Lake and just email the sales manager with the percentage discount you’re looking for, plus incentives, and sales tax credits. If you’re flexible on trims, colors, etc tell them as they’ll have different discount levels on different vehicles. It looks like ~20% discount might still be possible so ask how close they can get to that, and work them against each other for your business.