Advice on Volvo XC60

Rx350 = 450 a month. Xc60 = 900 a month.
For the price difference, you can buy a Samsung Galaxy every month if you like Android that much.

Ok how about another nice seller, like a BMW X3?

Such a waste. I won’t do the deal with them on principal if they wouldn’t remove that.

$350 to ship to Louisville. Car was loaded on Saturday and arrived Monday.

To me the $350 was a small price to pay. Otherwise I’d have to take a one way flight or haul the whole family to Chicago to get the car. It was the exact color and build we were looking for and I found Oak Park much more up-front than Volvo of Louisville.

So did you have any tips on finding your vehicle or did you just keep checking inventory of every dealer in the midwest?

Go to the official volvocars.com website. They have an inventory there. Pick any dealership and select to see all the cars around. Find one you like and Google the vin to see which dealership has it.

RX350 for $440 won’t even have navigation. Lexus IS more like $550 for an average one these days. Only $750 Lexus cash currently. X3 will be around $550 and up. $600 if you want the auto stop,cruise lane departure etc. These options are included in the XC60. All the manufacturers know what their competition is and price accordingly. Deals come as loaners and if the automakers add incentives. Currently, not a lot of incentives on popular SUV’s.

IS for $550 ??? 2020202

The subject on my post was the RX not the IS. So, RX450 on average is about $550 per month.

I was asking about this

“is” in all caps … :slightly_smiling_face:

Is this a good deal? T6 AWD MOMENTUM

MSRP: $53,070.00
Discounted price: $50,000.00
Drive off : $,1,399.44
Total monthly payment (based on sf sales tax): $674.89
Money factor: 0.00074
Residual: 58%
Acquisition fee: $995.00

No. You can get a much better vehicle with this payment. Unless you have to have an XC 60 you can also get a better vehicle with a lower payment.

thanks for your reply. what other vehicle i can get with low monthly payment? Q5 or GLC 300?