Acura NSX deals! $30k rebate and big discounts

Wow, such attitude thinking when you are the one posting wrong info. :thinking: Adjusted cap cost was $135k. The post clearly states the total discount is $59.2k ($155k selling price - $20k rebate = $135k).

Sorry Jon, I thought the selling price was the final price… I just didn’t want to get excited about these deals if they are not true… good to know they are :slight_smile:

They were true, doubt they are now though.

Do you know the the residual on 5K miles now? Seems they came down to 52% from 54% 2017

I don’t know. Are 2017’s still around? If so, are they even leasable?

If you are finalizing a deal tomorrow, don’t you have that info?

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Looking for an Acura NSX for $1600/m - WILL PAY FOR HELP

What dealer? I was looking at an 2017 R8 Plus. I typically buy a year or two old and get MMR pricing then sell a year or less later. Cost to own is minimal. Less then 10k. I like the NSX but wondering about value years down the road.

I assume you did not consider the sale tax and registration fee in the cost of ownership here. Is that right ?

That’s a bad assumption. I trade my vehicle back into my buddy and I negotiate my purchase of the vehicle with the next dealer. You only pay sales tax in Florida on the difference between your trade-in and the purchase if there is a difference.

It make sense now. You can recover part of the sales tax in this way.

Must be auto correct…can you clarify?

Hello Everyone,
Waking up an old thread. I just signed up for this forum as I was researching to buy an NSX.

As of 7/06/18, I just checked that there are still 13 NEW 2017 NSX available on autotrader.

How much truth is in this: Houston’s Sterling Mcall Acura dealer is saying that the $30k incentive was closed on March 30th 2018. These dollars were to be spread across ALL their 2017 NSX inventory, some dealers who had just a single car were able to give the entire $'s to the buyers/lessee. 750 NSX were built in 2017 and sold in US, and target is 300 US sales (450 for export) for 2018.

Can I still get any discount on the 2017’s ? I know the 2018’s are "made to order, but found out that Dallas Acura has 4 2018’s in stock.

Please advice.

Contact the dealer and ask them?

A lot of those advertised as “new” are actually low mileage CPO units. I contacted three “new” ones in the midwest and east coast and all had the same story.

You were absolutely right. very very few are really brand new.

Among 13, I found one dealer offering $30k +$10k off MSRP. Color is the one I dislike the most on an NSX :slight_smile:

Considering that the NSX has better reliability, has anyone thought of buying the car instead of leasing it ?

You sure it’s going be reliable? It has a very complex drivetrain

if you dont want it, mind sending over the details? I wrap most of my cars anyway so color means very little

sure. But don’t know how to PM you ? I am new here :slight_smile:

Those sales numbers are way off its much lower and the production numbers are much lower per goodcarbadcar.com

There are current $20k rebates off 2018’s right now again until the end of year so that dealer is not in the know. The $30k incentive is gone though.

total sales per year

2017 581
2018 93