Accord Sport Lease

Hi Hackrs!

Going to the dealership where I’ve had some ok deals tonight. Going in looking for the Accord 2.0T sport. Any ideas what the MF is for that?

They’re doing some sort of 1K loyalty discount but I have 5 payments left on my current lease. Spoke to one guy and he said they would use that 1K to pay off the remaining payments, which is odd but anyways.

Is it feasible to get the car for under 230/mo 10k miles 0 down payment? Thanks for all the insight!

No shot my friend.

1 Like

That payment wasn’t possible a few months ago when they were heavily incentivizing the 2018 Accord Sport 2.0T.

Any particular reason you’re shooting for 230? Did you see deals for that elsewhere?

Lowest I absolutely saw for it was on a leftover 2018 model with the lower MF rate and that was around 290 a month.

You can most likely get the 1.5T Sport at 230, however.

$230 for a sport 2.0??

No way possible. Never going to happen…
If you opt for the 1.5T you could get that in the $265-$280 area!

I haven’t seen anyone pull the 1.5t for $230. I had a 2016 for about that monthly price but I believe if you really time it you could get the 1.5t for $250-$265!

That’s why I said maybe. He’s in the NY area and the residual for 10k miles should be better.

He won’t know until he tries.

True …but $230 on a 2.0t is ludacris. Never would be possible…was reading another forum and I saw people paying $350+ for the 1.5t sport :open_mouth:

Just wait 5 months.

Yeah not gonna waste my time. Ugh 5 months and I don’t know what I want to get yet, so undecided! Well appreciate everyone’s insight on this!