About to sign off on this deal 2018 Ram ecodiesel

Hello all, I am about to sign off on this deal and wanted some feedback from the community

2018 RAM Laramie Ecodiesel Crew cab
MSRP 54,765
Capital cost 45,900
Rebate 7218.71
Net cap cost 39,655.40
RV 46% = 25191
MF .00071
36 month X 18K mile a year
Only first payment due at delivery of $531

Thanks in advance

Not a good deal at all, especially on a 2018. I did this deal last month on a 2019…

You should be able to do a LOT better on a 2018.

1 Like

Even with 18K miles a year and zero down?

Did you shop this deal? One thing is for sure, you’ll spend allot less on fuel.

Yes, its the best I can find so far, yes that is why I am going with a 2018 just to get the diesel engine.

this looks pretty good!! esp at 18k miles per year, his was only 10k you have 80% more mileage adjustment so no way is it “not a good deal at all”

1 Like

I’d say you’ll be better off financing. Those ecodiesels hold their value.

The cheapest clean title 2015 Ram on the lot is around 32k with 50k miles on it.

Just get one of these practically brand new ones for $10k less than a new one, and then only lose like $8-10k over the life of it compared to the $20k you’ll spend on the lease.

That was the plan at first, but then decided to lease it first to see if it will be reliable. I am sure it will worth more than the RV of 25K at the end of the lease.

Agreed…
If the truck hold it’s value, it can be sold for more than the residual.

You “might” be few hundred or so “worse” off, but just like you said you are not 100% sure on reliability.

1 Like

Can someone look at these numbers and tell me if they look good or am I being taken for a ride :slight_smile:

I bought my 2016 Laramine 4x4 Hemi in January of 2017 and got 40% off sticker price. If you can hold off a month or two I think you’ll start to see deals like that. I’m in the Sacramento area so not sure if those discounts are everywhere.

1 Like

Only issue the choices of options and colors for the ecodiesels in the Laramie trim are getting scarce.

True, I ended up with a white one…but for the price I said screw it