About the RV/MF Category

The RV/MF category of the forum has been replaced with the Rate Findr found in the Leasehackr Calculator:

Use Rate Findr to find the residual value, money factor, and incentives for a specific vehicle.

This feature is currently on limited release to our Super Supporters. To gain access to our features, consider becoming a Super Supporter.

3 Likes

Forum.edmunds.com google the car name and that. Create an account via google and you can post. W

I have the MF/RV’s for all MB’s for June 2020. Send me PM and I’ll reply back ASAP.

You may want to specify that “this month” is June 2020, or you will be getting PMs for years :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have them for each month so it’s fine but I’ll edit it lol

Edmunds is the easiest source for that info. That’s where we go to get it.

Try this post

5 Likes

Did you read the thread you posted in at all?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

For whatever reason, I’m having tough time getting MF and RV for MBs and BMWs from Google/Edmond this time around. I am doing the reverse calculation from MB and BMW corporate lease advertisements for each model but I so hope that we somehow automate the process to get this info for all cars and models every month.

Are they not answering when you post and ask?

1 Like

Well the problem I’m trying to solve is being able to have all of this data in one table where we can then sort by high RV and low MF to identify best leasing opportunities for any given month. With market in terrible shape due to supply chain disruptions, it could help in quickly identifying which specific make/model to go after if you have to have a car.

High rv and low mf is only a piece of the puzzle in a good lease.

Edmunds doesn’t have a database to pull from. You have to post and ask for the numbers you want.

1 Like

I agree but it’s a good starting point nonetheless.

Without considering MSRP, or pulling incentives? It could be a starting point, but more likely a huge time-sink.

I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but without a brands program sheet for this month (the bulletin the manufacturer sends F&I, for your region, for all relevant brands) or a desking tool, it’s like turning hamburger back into cow.

I am not at all in disagreement…I understand the complexities involved in obtaining a great deal. I oversimplified in stating what I was trying to do. Anyhow no worries! Thanks again for your prompt responses!

1 Like

Not again…

1 Like