9000 Lease One Pay for Volt in San Jose Paul (408) 464-6499

Yep, I’m interested in a Premier lease with Driver Confidence II. What would that look like?

$8998 I believe is a one pay so rebates are all separate. You would keep your CVRP and PGE afterwards so your true cost would be $5998 if you qualified for everything.

@Paul_Duran what assumptions are made by that price? i.e. whats the price for someone coming in without any external discounts?

1 Like

Is the $1500 lease loyalty available as well?

@thetoad , do not fall for this. Total bait and switch, wasting people’s time. After text exchanges with @Paul_Duran today, he told me the price was not available but he can get me a deal for $9200. I agreed and was told I need to go by their office by 8 pm. I went to the office, only to be told by Joon Pak that the $9200 deal is not available, but he can get me a “great deal”. The sleaziest of car salesmanship…

4 Likes

Well good luck to them to offload 2017 Bolts without a lease program then? :man_shrugging:

I was wondering why there was so much bad will in the forums for Paul. Now I can see why. We need to weed out characters like this. Thanks for posting your experience.

@Paul, I know you have to support your new born but can you please stop these cheap tactics?

2 Likes

Not just Paul, Phil and company did the same to a coworker of mine tonight. after 2 hours of him waiting around, told him the car that they said was available for him wasn’t available for him.

now they offered an LT with DCFC for $500ish more (which perhaps is the fair delta for it, dont know for sure). But that wasn’t the car he was interested in and DCFC doesn’t do him much good. he walked out, but pissed that he wasted 2 hours.

1 Like

What Phil did just hurts his credibility. That being said having had an EV for 2 years, DCFC is incredibly useful and probably worth $21 or $14 per month.

1 Like

I agree it can be useful, but his use case (already has a level 2 charger where he lives, and doesn’t plan to use this car for long road trips, its basically a commuter car) he just didn’t want to pay for it. Compounded by the fact that when he showed up he was told the car was available, but then 2 hour later after waiting was told it wasn’t.

I get that the car could be sold before they get to him (nature of the beast, first to sign gets it), but if just keep someone waiting for hours, they are going to feel as if they were lied to the whole time.

2 Likes

Yes, had a bad experience with Phil in person. He is not the same person he portrays himself in the forums. Uses tactics like Bait and switch, Self-promotion and creating artificial demand. Wish there were more Chevy dealers in the forums to give them a run for their money.
Trish on the other hand seems reasonable at least to my knowledge.

I’ve tried to contact Phil Gileno several times after he posted offers and have never received a call back.

1 Like

Hey now, my reputation is important to me, that’s not what happened.
A coworker set his appointment but I verified the price. I was with a customer when he arrived but I Checked inventory as soon as he got here and we let him know the last of the base LT with no dcfc was already sold.
I never changed a price I told him or refused to honor a deal… that’s very different. The car was Sold. It happens. It’s first come first served. If it sold earlier I would have called a let him know. We started with 4 But last I checked we had 2 still, then they both sold.

it was month end, they were selling quickly. someone got the last base with no dcfc beofore he did. we had one with dcfc and comfort that was about 1,200 more MSRP and we offered it to him for 500 more on the one pay. That was not the plan but better to offer him that then just say sorry thanks for coming. Again I never change my deal and i’m very upfront with pricing, but if a car sells then its sold. You know me better then that @thetoad

PhilGileno@gmail.com
I answer at least every morning or every night unless I’m out of town. I Set appointments for times from 12pm-8pm. I usually answer emails before and after those times. For immediate response for same day appointments text me 415-596-6262

way to let potential customer knows you only work twice a day

I’m not sure where you gathered that from his post. He said he checks email every morning or every night. He sets appointments during the day and answers emails in between them. He gave up his cell.

Are you expecting him to work 24/7?

EDIT: Nevermind. I replied after realizing Phil had something different initially.

I did say I can expect that things get sold (and I explained that to him to, things get sold… However, he didn’t know that the car wasn’t available. He explicitly thought he asked and was told it was at least as explained to me As I wrote above, the car with DCFC could have been the same deal or even better, but he had a bad taste in his mouth due to the either the lack of communication or miscommunication (depending on one’s POV).

I changed the post, at first I just said Morning or night and expected people to assume the rest, that’s my fault. I do take criticism well lol. But yea I try to answer all my requests at least once a day but Life happens. Imagine not being able to leave work at work. I’ve had LH customers contact me from 6am to 2am, I try my best. And thanks to everyone.

Yea and that was unfortunate. The person who bought the last one was still in the booth and decided to go with the deal not too long before he got there I guess. its not like it sold early in the day. I don’t waste peoples time or mine, I would have told him it sold and told him what I still had available. The guy he was working with is kind of new, maybe he didn’t communicate well enough, i’ll have a chat with him. But I did personally let him know it was sold when I got involved again. I had like 5 people here at once at that time.

yeah, I think some people forget that…not just with you, but other dealers/brokers as well. Someone asks a question and expects an immediate response, or expects someone to find them a brokered deal for free. I’m not calling anyone out by name, nor am I referring to anyone in particular in this thread, but I’ve seen it enough to make you scratch your head. People forget you have a day job, and are dealing with people actually standing in front of you or on the phone. They also forget/don’t realize they’re not the only one barraging you with questions.

I’m off my soapbox. Carry on.

1 Like