$4500 off Volvo Midsommar event sale

any deals on the volvo xc90 AWD T6 currently? saw the volvo midsommar event banner popping up on dealer websites. could not figure out where the exclusions are hiding. someone please explain in plain English? Thanks

There’s literally someone doing a lease takeover for $636/mo in the marketplace/classifieds right now

No, they’re not. Volvo doesn’t allow transfers.

2 Likes

Better tell them then 2018 XC90 T6 Momentum $636/month

Did you actually read it? He’s been told, and is now looking to sell it outright.

1 Like

I read it when it was first posted, so yeah I actually read it.

Maybe try reading it again, you know, before trying to prove someone wrong with misinformation? I dunno… seems logical to me. shrug

Enjoy your weekend.

Observe the manly swagger of this redditor as he takes a break from his busy morning moderating r/funny and r/pokemongo to set things straight on the leashacker forums “I’m the lawtist around here he grins as he clicks reply”. Later he’ll fantisize of talking to that one girl that didn’t make fun of him in high school.

Maybe try reading it again, you know, before trying to prove someone wrong with misinformation? I dunno… seems logical to me. shrug

Well, I have a Reddit account, but haven’t been on the site for anything in years. But I can see you lashing out because you simply couldn’t say “Oh, I missed that. My bad.”

You wanted to prove your point (which you were wrong about) and now you’re on the attack because someone said you were wrong. Notice, I’ve said nothing about you as a person, your character, or anything demeaning at all to you. I couldn’t care less what you think about me, but I’m way above maintaining any argument online as it only proves one thing… stupidity. I doubt you’re stupid, and I know I’m not. So I’ll bow out here.

Again, have a nice weekend.

5 Likes

Again, back to original OP. What are you referring to. Do you want someone to explain fine print to you on an ad? Post the ad and we will translate.

Found this on a dealer website

After a long winter, every Swede looks forward to Midsommar. So we’re giving America a reason, too. Receive up to $4500 in allowances* on select Volvo vehicles. Choose a Volvo XC90 and enjoy more standard features than any other SUV in its class. Or consider the award winning S90 with revolutionary technology.

Unclear on how much lease cash will go out to different models

Heh. Not the first time he’s sprouted misinformation and then tried to defend himself.

1 Like