$342 Mercedes-Benz E300 4matic loaner

I bet more discount when it get closer to the end of the year. Just hv to be patience and be ready to make the deal.

Residual values will only continue to decrease so it can be risky waiting this out.

It stays the same for July and August. I doubt it will goes down much if MB needs to move the e class.

Check the Edmunds thread on 2016 e350 from q4 of last year. Residuals weren’t much different. Residuals aren’t much different on 2018 models now. The way MBFS handles it appears to be based on supply and demand as opposed to common sense.

Aren’t the 2018’s coming out any day now? So by end of year, I assume we’ll see the 2017 e300’s heavily discounted but with lower RV vs new 2018’s with higher RV? Looks like the only notable differences between 2017 and 2018 are some of the options that come bundled with the P2 and P3 packages.

Here is info from last year at end of year on same model. Residual a bit lower, but MF almost at a minimum, so no msds needed.

Good info, question is what will inventory be like at that time? :sweat_smile:

Pull the trigger if you find one that is within your target budget. There is always going to be a better deal.

1 Like

If you platnium with Marriott you get silver with united and also delta via spg matching.

I agree. And that other deal could be on the wrong coast.

That was on an outgoing generation so they may have been subsidizing the MF or inflating the residual to get them out. The fact that they backed off on the fleet discount this month has me thinking they might not be as aggressive this year.

I think that’s the $million dollar question, how long will support continue. Probably can mine some data from 2014/15 to get some idea.

According to cars.com, there are currently ~6000 2017 new e class left to be sold (about 1200 2018s and then some number of loaners). Not sure how many get sold a month, but that is still a few to get through.

Including the CLS, the E-class sold 4,316 units in June 2017

It was somewhere south of 3,800 in July.

Here is a P3 loaner I came across in Charlotte, NC. Already 19.5% off MSRP.

https://www.mbcharlotte.com/used-Charlotte-2017-Mercedes+Benz-+-E+300-WDDZF4JB0HA214835

1 Like

Don’t forget these 342 a month are loaner deals. If you find one you like get it. Won’t be many 2017 loaners left at end if year.

Some info regarding the united rebate and combining…

The Mercedes summer event rebate and United rebate is not “stackable”

Last month Mercedes dealer rebate 2017 E-Sedan for summer event was $1,000 and united rebate was $2,000

If the dealer quoted you without knowing you qualify for united, he used $1,000 and then can replace it with the $2,000 united rebate (net gain of $1,000), NOT a total of $3,000

Current month they dropped both rebates by $500 so the current summer incentive is $500 and united is $1500. Still not “stackable” and historically fleet/usaa/united/etc is not stackable with Mercedes seasonal incentives.

Mercedes Financial current base non-marked up bank fee is $795

1 Like

Are you sure that’s a loaner? Description says “local trade”.

If it is a loaner, will be the first P3 loaner I’ve seen.

I have already received offer of $2k from United. And my rebate form also shown $2k, valid from 8/1/17 to 8/31/17. Do you think I will get $2000 instead of $1500?

Actually, not sure it’s a loaner. It met my criteria of 2017 model, less than 10k and for sale at a MB dealer.

Contacted the dealership…car is not for lease. No way I would buy this for $57k…KBB trade-in value is currently around 40k (even with P3). Also, car is not a 4-matic which would be important here in the Northeast.