$342 Mercedes-Benz E300 4matic loaner

got mine last monday at fairfield ct mercedes. $440/month with 6 MSDs. 10k/36 month. ask for vlad

$440/mo is close to brand new lease. I got a quote locally for a brand new E300 4matic with about $61k msrp for $480/mo including 8.613% of tax.

Was your quote on a new one before the incentives changed for August?

How many miles a year?

East coast? That’s an aggressive number

Numbers unchanged for August. I have verified with my dealer

Working this deal:
e300 4matic loaner with ~8k miles
36 month/12k miles a year
64.9 msrp (premium package 2)
Selling price is about 19% off
1500 fleet
795 acquisition
850 total doc+dmv
Residual about ~56.4% after mileage adjustment
mf .00032 after autopay and 10 MSD’s (I know its marked up)
With taxes and acquisition rolled in payments (but dmv/reg/first month up front) I’m at ~$500/month

Trying to get another $1000-1500 off the front end to get it where I want it but right now its looking iffy so I’m prepared to walk.

This is in the midwest fyi - but please do not contact the dealer if you figure it out since it’ll mess with my negotiations.

that’s not happening here in the tri state for new. The advertised deals are $599 + $3000 + taxes/fees on new. Even the loaner are hard to get under $500 without a lot of effort. It took me 3 weeks and a lot of back and forth.

If I maxed the MSDs, it would have been like $409 or $419 which is pretty good I think for the NE.

Best I have been able to get is just over $400 (before sales tax) with 15K miles a year and $0 drive off other than 1st month payment and MSDs. This would translate to sub $400 for 10K or 12K miles a year.

I haven’t signed yet so I don’t want to post the details. I think it’s a good deal, I just don’t live in the city in which the dealer is and won’t be able to go get it for another couple of days.

I’ve found plenty of demos eligible for lease, but none near 20% off MSRP, let alone the low to mid 20% range discounts I’ve seen posted. Is it just a matter of staying persistent and patient, or is this unlikely?

1 Like

What region are you in, and how competitive is the local market?

Unlikely. But then again 18s roll out soon, then they lose loaner status.

MB had lease support for 2016 E class through July of 2017, so they don’t completely disappear as the new models roll out.

As service loaners they do

East Coast/Mid Atlantic. I think they’re happy to wait for someone to buy one for only a slight discount since they are almost new.

July 2017?

I called around in Jan/Feb and was told by several dealers that 2016s were no longer eligible for leasing. Maybe it was a regional thing? I’m on the west coast.

I had mixed answers from dealers around leasing a 2016 loaner prior to end of July - I didnt close on anything, so not sure if it was a technique to get me in the door. That being said the 2016 lease thread on Edmunds was active up until the end of July, not sure if anyone confirmed closing on a 2016 lease deal.

For MB, you the last date you can lease a previous MY vehicle is March 31st.

So the last day that you can lease a MY17 vehicle will be 3/31/18

Hi @inter101,

Would you mind can you please share dealer info? I’m currently looking for E300 loaner or new car with great monthly price but it’s a bit hard to get it in West North area…

Thanks for your help in advance :slight_smile:

The deal is gone.

You need to search nationwide and making multiple phone calls to different dealers if you want to get similar and better deal than the one I got offered.