$248/mo! 2019 Tundra Crewmax 5.7L SR5 Sport 2 Available! 24/10 lease starting at $248/mo plus tax/tags! Pick up in Philly. Out of state OK

I have 2 Crewmax 5.7L sports available. Great color. 24/10 lease, add $23/mo for 12k, $70/mo for 15k. Free maintenance, oil changes, inspections at any Toyota dealer. 690 credit score to qualify. Gap insurance included. Protection plans available for $450 (reg price $1100). Pick up in Philly area or delivery available for $200-$300 depending on location. No MSDS allowed or one pay. Tax, tags, and $144 dealer doc fee not included.

$248 a month plus tax and tags
$47,048 MSRP
Magnetic grey/charcoal

$277 a month plus tax and tags
$48,442 MSRP
Magnetic grey/charcoal

Text me for details or quotes on any Toyota vehicle.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Anything on a limited?

$363/mo plus tax/tags 36/10 for the limited

$363/mo plus tax/tags 36/10 for the limited

1 Like

How would that tundra limited 36/10 look like for Maryland with its tax? I have a long shot of persuading the wife a tundra truck is a better option that JGC/Highlander/X3 as the family second car.

I can help with the highlander if you go that route too! Md tax is brutal. Prob gonna be 475ish. That’s just an estimate. If serious about it text me for an exact quote!

Over $100 difference - man I need to move… MD is painful for too many reasons. She’s leaning on the Jeep, but turning in a RAV4 on Saturday - she needs to make up her mind quick.

I have the new rav4s cheap too. and 4runners…

She has actually knocked it down to 2 cars. I’m impressed… thought this decision would drag out. She’s torn between the Highlander SE - white with night shade package. Or the Jeep GC altitude white - she has a thing for white on black wheels I guess. Drop me a message if you have a white SE available.

Drop the grand Cherokee limited x on there also then :rofl:

image image image

:joy::joy::joy: I’m trying to make this easier on myself

What are the #s on the Rav4’s?

Text me for quotes. I can get any Toyota

Jim
215-359/6836

Text me for quotes. Numbers are on my other thread.

1 Like

Would you be able to ship to Montana? This is by far the best deal I’ve seen and they don’t discount trucks that much here.

You would most likely have a lower monthly if you do 36 months in md, since you are spreading that tax over more months.

1 Like

Pick up only on the tundras. Usbank requires lessees to sign in person. You can sign in person then ship it after you own it…

1 Like

Hi Jim- Curious what a 36/10 lease looks like on a 1704 or TRD Pro. Your rates on the limited and SR-5 are outstanding!

Thehre nothing like the sr5. 550-600/mo

Thank you! The limited with the off road package may be the way to go…Ill reach out when I get a little more serious. Are you all toyota? Also considering F-150.