2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription

I’m in NY, can someone help me with the inputs to the calculator. I’m looking at an Inscription trim in CT that has MSRP 54710 and they offer it out at 50437. The dealer said the best incentives now are 39 months 10k miles with a .00054 money factor. What would a good price range for the monthly lease if I put down tax, registration, DMV fees but nothing else? Im turning in another Volvo off lease so I think there is no dispostion fee. In the calculator im not sure how many MSD to put in as I can input up to 10? thanks for your help

There is $3,000 Volvo allowance, so make sure their discount doesn’t include it and $500 loyalty. You can do 10 MSDs to bring MF down to .00004. RV is 55%/54% on 36/39 w/10K.

@twitham - have you made your last lease payment on your current Volvo? What model is it? Disposition fee will be waived, up to 9 payments if there are any remaining. Probably no $500 loyalty if they’re waiving any remaining payments.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

So if you are turning in an XC60 and going into an xc60 you get a 2k loyalty rebate and they still wave the 9 months of payments. Other Volvo cars get $500 and no 9 month pull ahead. Also you can do way better than the deal they gave you over there. 39 months is right and so is the money factor , but getting 1500 off sticker plus the 3k from Volvo is netting them at least 1500 over invoice. @nyclife handles this stuff in your area. I would give him a shout.

All Volvo leases can have up to 9 payments waived if the account qualifies with good payment history. The $500 loyalty is normally excluded, but sometimes not depending on the current regional program. The pull ahead is stackable with the $2,000 XC60 lease to XC60 lease retention incentive.

thanks for your help, I’m back online as my efforts arent paying off. The best I can find NY/CT locally for the 54k MSRP Volvo xc60 T6 inscription (without premium package) is $522/mo 39 months/10k miles. I went back and forth with @nyclife he showed me a great deal on one but it had the one color I couldnt take. He then went radio silent. I’ve called other dealers and they are all more so I’m wondering where to go from here. Take the $522?

Anyone know what the manufacturer incentives are for this month? I’m not sure I’m reading correctly - is it now $1000 when it was $3000 in November? I didnt jump on the lease quote of $522 for 39/10k on Inscription with heated seats in Nov and same dealer now quoting $541/ but wont say how he calculates the terms.

How about spending 5 minutes by going on Volvo site, building your car and see for yourself?

1 Like

I actually did look through the Volvo site, and thats where I saw the $1000 manufacturer incentive which I mentioned in my OP. I dont remember seeing $3000 there last month, so I wasnt sure of the reliability of the site or if I’m missing something. Other info on the site is off like their quoted lease numbers. That’s why I said I’m not sure I’m reading it correctly. I’m sorry if I bothered you somehow with my question.

thank you for posting, much appreciated.

I’m pretty sure that you did not see $1,000 there for NE. It is either $2k on T5 or $3k on T6. Mid-Atlantic has $750.

Offer Applied Offers

-$2,000 Offer

Close

2019 Volvo XC60 T5 and T6 Lease Bonus Dealer Cash
Expires: 1/2/19
That was from the lease payment estimator for NY and CT zip codes.

No idea where and how you looked. I also checked Stamford, CT out of curiosity. So I think you should really spend some time on Volvo site and figure it out for yourself.
Hint: you are probably looking at offers instead of selecting and building your car and then going to payment estimator.

I re-ran after refreshing and its $3,000. Thanks so much for pointing that out!

1 Like