2019 Volkswagen Jetta SE, demo, $250/month, 1st month due

Hi guys, just leased my first car, wanted to share the deal. I live in CT but bought the car in PA.

I think this is a great deal considering I didn’t pay a dollar besides first month payment when I signed. Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, LED lights, leather seats, moonroof, etc.

2019 Volkswagen Jetta SE
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $**23325
**Selling Price: $**19850
**Monthly Payment: $**250.93
**Cash Due at Signing: $**250.93 (1st month payment)
**MSD:**0
**Incentives:**250.93

**Months:**39
**Annual Mileage:**12,0000
MF:.001
**Residual:**53%

**Region:**PA
**Leasehackr Score:**8 years

2 Likes

You could have gotten a BMW 328d for less. Not bad for all of the features that you got, but not great considering what else is out there right now.

Looked into it actually, two things that steered me away were that there was no inventory left around me. Also, I was not looking for a 24 month lease. On top of that I would probably paying double insurance on it as a 18 y/o

Great deal!! Congrats on the purchase!

2 Likes

Good job, and good insight into an the insurance thing. I wish our 18 yo would work deals like these instead of being obsessed with social media all day.

2 Likes

How?
Thank you

Eta: BMW website says * $ 4,474 Due at Signing + $299/mo

You’ve been here since 2016 and post something that asinine?

5 Likes

~15% off MSRP seems like a pretty solid deal to me. Enjoy the car!

1 Like

the 328d turned out to be the most expensive car on my insurance right now over an X5 and Jeep GC which was surprising.

Enjoy the car… seems like you got decent deal. Recent BMW deals are really spoiling people here. :grinning:

Were there no manufacturer incentives besides eating first month or are they built into the discount?

1 Like

from edmunds:
36/12
.00023 and 55% [39/12k would be 53%]
No lease incentives

healthy discount from msrp but they may have marked up the MF

1 Like

Thanks. That was extremely helpful.

I think they’re built in. Also super surprised that the insurance is more than the X5! Good luck