**MSD:$ 2058.30
**Incentives:1000 rebate

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:12k
**MF:00213
**Residual:84%

**Region:CO
**Leasehackr Score:15.7 years

This ended up being an epic process. Effectively, its a $173/month payment. No dealer knew how to handle these kind of leases except for one, and they were not playing ball on selling price. I ended up at the computer with the Director of Finance at the dealership I leased from, helping her out with different ways to run the lease.

It turned out that doing a sign and drive was actually the problem(except for MSD’s). I had to laugh because I was more than willing to put down first month’s payment plus whatever would get the deal through, so that’s what we did. Considering they were not making a whole lot off me, I appreciated her professionalism and desire to complete the deal.

I am happy overall, as I have never owned a truck and I think this is a great way to see if I like one. It’s a solid vehicle with adaptive cruise control, lane departure and a bed liner, and, to be honest, Denver is not the most competitive market to find deals like this in.

7 Likes

You done good!

1 Like

I’m impressed, yeah this market sucks. What bank is the lease through? Looks like a double cab with that MSRP. With the MSD’s I assume TFS

84% residual???

Yes, TFS. I think the only other Toyota deals in this area are being done through Bellco, but the RV isn’t nearly as good.

MSD amount can’t be right.

1 Like

I agree, the numbers don’t make sense for me either. I am expecting more drama from this on Monday. Hopefully just a resign and return of overpayment of MSD’s.

Based on payment the MSD should be $1575

1 Like

Cody, do you think this is just a re-sign and refund, or will they attempt something screwy like trying to claim the additional funds are CCR? Paperwork for lease clearly states they are Refundable Security Deposits.

It would need to be a rewrite. Toyota won’t accept it that way

Crud, that probably means a slightly higher payment as well

I was playing with the numbers in the calculator and was thinking something wasn’t right with the MSD’s

Here’s your deal, I think your sale price you posted included the rebate(you double dipped). I rolled the doc fee of $499 in, I assuming that’s what it was. This is what it should look like according to what you posted, including the right MSD number. It’s pretty close, there might be another $50 floating around somewhere, title fee etc.

What dealer did you get this from?

Anybody in Arizona do this deal, ill buy today!! Heck ill drive to Colorado for this deal

@DUANEFLETCHER
If you work this out I’m right in the door with you! I’ll even take the color you don’t like:)

1 Like

A quick search of the local Valley Toyota dealerships shows …
2019 Toyota Tacoma SR V6 4x4
36 mo / 12k annually
$249 mo
$2999 D.A.S.*
*License, title, and doc fees not included in above fee

Me no likey that deal… i like the original posters deal way better my friend!!!

Attempting to close the loop on this, I called the dealership today to ask for confirmation that the deal got funded, and they said it had. Still a little hesitant due to the comments above. Will post any further details that come up.

Not sure this is the correct forum to ask, but who is the best broker in the phoenix area for a tacoma deal like this one??? Thanks