2019 Toyota 4Runner Lease - $488/mo - $0 drive off

My credit is 816. I’ve been told that 4Runners “don’t lease well” by several people, including the sales manager at Jaguar where I returned my last lease. And, no, she wasn’t trying to get me in a Land Rover. She was telling me about the great deal she got on her Wrangler lease and had also considered the 4Runner.

Thanks, I think so too

He did mention that the sale price was lower, so even if I assume it was only $1 lower. The money factor would need to be marked up to 0.00496 before it hits $700/mo with $0 down (without taxes that is)

I should also mention that other dealerships were quoting as low as 64% RV as well as a higher MF…

I’m just curious, actually, when another person who has recently leased the same car as me (and in SoCal) is going to pop up in this thread and tell me I got completely hosed on this deal.

OR…they added alot of BS add-ons, which isn’t uncommon.

Hey TheAvia7or, do you have experience with Toyota dealers in the greatest Los Angeles area?

I don’t unfortunately, I haven’t dealt with Toyota since I moved from North east Ohio (currently live in San Diego).

$38,506.77 sale price. Then rolled drive offs back to price for $0 DAS

2 Likes

Oh, so you just needed attention…

1 Like

It seems you know something I don’t. Can you point me to a post on this forum who recently leased the same car in Los Angeles and got a materially better deal?

Thanks, Cody

No need for attention on my part. I was just pointing out that $700/mo+ for a 4Runner of the sale price you posted could only reach that amount with a very very high MF, negative equity or as mp11477 mentioned, many dealer add-ons.

i tried to tell them bud :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But you know, there was that guy that leased a 330e for like 79 bucks a month in Texas, so this deal has to be bad!!

4 Likes

Advertise in your own thread…don’t hijack others.

I think that is a good deal on a 4runner, they don’t lease well and they sell extremely well. But for that reason I would have bought it. $17,568 for 30k miles of use. But have fun and get that thing off road

I’ve never owned or leased a 4Runner before so this is my “proof of concept” if you will. If I like it I intend to buy a used Taco or 4Runner to modify

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just leased a 2019 TRD off road, thru US bank $425, 1st time I’ve ever leased, didn’t even bother negotiating, not sure it was even an option. I thought it was a great deal, guess I could maybe negotiate MSRP. Waterloo Iowa. $421 after my POS avalon with 333K 2001, 12K miles a year.

So your Avalon trade was worth 150 bucks? Lol