2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Eyesight

2019 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited w/Eyesight - Silver/Black

I’ve been working with a Subaru dealer all week. I’m very close to accepting this deal. Any concerns?

MSRP: $34,763
Selling Price: $31,328 - Discount of +10% off MSRP or $3,435
Monthly Payment: $339 + tax / $372 with tax (9.75%)
Down Payment: $0 [Reg + Doc + 1st month DAS] – $872
MSD: N/A
Incentives: 0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00075
Residual: 59%

State: California
Leasehackr Score: 8.3 Years

Dealer said he will give an extra $5 off per month, or $180 to close the deal. Would love to hear hackr’s thoughts on this.

1. Have you confirmed the MF is the base rate? If not, post here:https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51968/subaru/outback/2019-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices/p2

2. You don’t mention the Acquisition Fee - have you confirmed that it isn’t marked up? It should be $595.

3. The 2019 Outback 2.5i Limited with EyeSight MSRP is $33,820…your MSRP is another $943 in options…do you need those options? Have you looked for a similar vehicle without the options?

4. Have you gotten quotes from multiple dealerships? Since you’re in California, there are probably a lot of dealerships.

5. There isn’t a similar MSRP Outback, but check here:
    Thread: September VW and Subaru LeaseHackr Deals SOCAL
    Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NQhqMhTXSYrH2KMIiIJZftLo2C13uOkopbqRUPB3r-I/edit#gid=242026089

Thank you @AB_hackr! I created a post to confirm whether the MF is the base rate, and will look into your other questions. Not sure about the acquisition fee or options either. Thanks so much!

Buy Rate Lease. Acq Fee on all 19 Subarus is $295 Its included in the drive offs.

This is how most of the cars come equipped.

Let me know when you are ready.

The month ends Monday at close and these deals all expire then.

@wgpers - did you lease the Outback? What was the deal?

No, thanks to your queries. I discovered that the Outback Limited I had been negotiating didn’t have a moonroof. I’m rethinking my options and possibly leaning toward leasing the 2018 Forester Limited instead - hoping I can get a good deal since the 2019s are out. Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

@rubbergash Is the new acquisition fee of $295 the new Subaru fee for all models moving forward or is this just for the current month?

All 2019 Model year Subaru have a $295 Acq fee.

I leased mine in December 2016…36K sticker…not sure why yours is 1K less.

$360 month, zero drive off, 36/12K…including Los Angeles tax of 9 or 10% whatever it is…the lease payment has gone up from $358 to $364 with change in taxes.

FWIW, neither my wife or I can wait to get rid of it. I knew it was underpowered when I bought it, but it also handles really poorly…maybe great for off roading…I wouldn’t know!

Also, not crazy about seats. My wife hates adjustment on passenger seat.

On plus side, very airy and tremendous visibility, has tons of safety features…especially for the price. Excellent headlights. Mileage good on freeways, not so good in town. It doesn’t feel great at highway speeds, IMHO.