2019 RAV4 Lease speculations

I am about 5 payments out from ending my lease in my 2016 Toyota Tacoma sr5 dbl cab. I am looking to get into a new 2019 rav4 or comparable suv. The new rav4’s haven’t hit the dealerships yet and I am trying to get some ideas of a number i should shoot for when negotiating in a few weeks. Thanks!

1 Like

There is 0 lease support so leases are in the 500s and the car is too hot right now. You’ll be lucky to get a discount at this point.

1 Like

my tacoma lease won’t be ending until may of 2019 so I do have some time to shop around and wait for some good incentives to show up

Ya i would wait minimum 2 months. Not even worth talking to dealers at this time. I add one to my spreadsheet simply to stop the requests. :crazy_face:

Yeah, I’m really looking forward for them to hit the lots though so I can at least test drive the car. I was also looking into the 2019 subaru forester sport. One guy shot me a text and said with nothing down he could do like $359/month (not including taxes). But to me that’s a little high for a forester.

We got our first 19 RAV4s last Wednesday

1 Like

Yeah, nobody in my area has them yet, say they’re still a few weeks out

The Credit Unions will be the best lease option on the new Rav until TFS steps up to the plate. What area do you live in?

@Cody_Carter We will hopefully have a solid CU that can serve OC in 2019.

Im waiting… :smile:

I live in West Hartford, CT

@Cody_Carter Do you know if the Rav4 adventure has a panoramic moon roof option (like the limited) as well?

:open_mouth:
Cody where are you located please? I want to drive one!
My local dealer said (no release date yet) :confused:

So are they on the lot, but just can’t show them to customers?

Rvguy,

I’m retired and no credit union. Are there certain credit unions that I can join without having a company employee type requirement?

Im in SoCal. Tustin.

Can you use your own credit union to get financing to lease any vehicle?

No the dealer needs to be set up with them. Not all credit unions do leasing

ok, cuz i can get really good rates through my credit union for buying a car which would be nice if i could do a lease through them as well with like a 2% interest rate

1 Like