2019 Mini Countryman S E Loaner 36/15k $450

I know you’re also looking in Texas, the best value I think it’s 2018 X5 40e with Owners Choice. After tax rebates and CCA, the payment should be around $450-$499. I almost did that. But tried really hard to staying within our budget… :joy:

Yeah I like the X5 40e, I even started looking at them but I strayed, slightly, and ended up with an X5M…

My wife used to have a Mini One in the UK a decade ago and misses it so she’s got her heart set on some sort of Countryman variant. In the UK we’d go for a smaller Mini but way too many big vehicles and way too many accidents.

Lol, we’re in a similar situation, my wife has 2 Minis a decade ago, but Mini is just too small to surrounded by all those pickup trucks in Texas, we think Countryman is a good comprise solution…

Just to give an example I went into a mini dealer in upstate ny in March 2016 and picked up a 42k Mini Countryman S all4 for 242 a month for 36/10 with nothing due at signing. They even took the mini branded weather techs out of another car and gave me them. I contacted a few dealers from out of state and used those deals to get my local dealer down.

But that’s in 2016… back then, full loaded i3 ($55k)can be in $300 range for TX residents. And also this is for Plug-in Hybrid with higher MSRP.

And Texas charges sales tax on the full sales price too, not just the monthly payment or the partial sales price, that hurts…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill