2019 Mercedes - GLC 63 SUV

Already then. Google is broken, probably.

Not sure if you’ve already gotten it, but a broker posted some insane deals on a Rolls Royces yesterday (incl a loaner, I think?). Presumably the loaner was going for the same monthly as the GLC.

1 Like

Yeah but OP needs 10k miles! Haha, boy that Rolls is mighty tempting! Best of luck to OP.

1 Like

Just a brief off-topic… I know, the deals looked insane (in a good way)!!! I can’t afford that at all, but, if I could easily, I’d be pretty damn tempted…

1 Like

Does anyone have a link to that rolls Royce? I tried googling it I can’t find it

How is it a cheaper monthly payment financing it as opposed to leasing? Especially with no money down?

Mainly due to the higher APR with leasing this vehicle type and the residual being low.

Example:
Leasing it is ~$1450 p/m with this deal

Financing with a loan would be $80k divided by 72 months ~$1200 (based on 4% interest)

There are some caveats to that though which I mentioned above, which might make leasing more attractive to some people. Even if you leased it you might be able to sell it at the end of the lease and get back some of the extra money you’d paid in on the lease.

1 Like

Also don’t forget ta benefit of a lease being that you’re not stuck with the potential of the residual gap if you show a bad Carfax report Especially with a performance vehicle that goes 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds

Is it common for AMG lease money factors to be this high? .0038 or 9.12% APR is hysterically bad for a new car and that’s what I just got quoted for the GLC 63 myself.

Welcome to Mercedes AMG leasing, where they really don’t want you to lease them.

1 Like

I am being given 2020 GLC 63 build with MSRP 86000, sale price 78,450. Lease deal is with 8k DAS, 3yr/45k miles- $1220/month. MF 0.00230. Stated residual is 49%. Decent deal? Really dont want to own this vehicle outright as dont feel resale will be easy

the refreshed glc63 is a helluva car. but that’s a helluva payment too :slight_smile:

At $1450 per month, you’re already paying like you’re financing it. At least if you own it, you can get some equity back. You’re paying $52000 for the vehicle for 3 years. I’m sure it’ll be worth more than $30k in 3 years.

You should just start new thread for 2020 GLC63… nice looking suv but the payment… too much imo.
BTW you still see 2019 GLC 63 on dealer’s lot, guess what, this car dont sell well…

Someone got a 43 for around ~half that. Is a 63 worth twice as much?

Sorry if a typo…is around $1250 not 1450…

With $8000 due at sale, it’s equivalent to $1450, unless those are MSDs

Oof that’s pricey. The 43 was suggested above, most specs are about the same. You’d have to see if the 43 is equipped with some options that are standard in the 63. Minor differences in interior and exterior.

You wouldn’t have the 63 badge so I get that, but is it worth it to ya?

Someone got a 2020 glc43 for $700?