2019 mb c300 coupe

Hello all,

Anyone have any tips on finding a 2019 C300 Coupe Loaner out there? Yes, I realize you pay twice as much for half as many doors with these C-class COUPES, but the wife likes what the wife likes!

I have searched C300 Coupes on Autotrader, but don’t see any new ones with mileage. And then I use the search word “loaner” and nothing comes up. I am searching 500 miles within Philadelphia area.

I currently lease an E300 which was a loaner that I found by calling dealers. But hoping someone is aware of something that I am not in trying to find a c300 loaner coupe (if it exists).

Thanks!

they used to use them as loaners way more than they do now. Will be pretty hard to find one. I suggest you go to each dealer’s website and look at their inventory and see if you can find something that way.
Another option is checking out swapalease, there’s a bunch of coupes on there, and not all are priced bad, unless you really want a 2019, then SAL is prob not a good place to find one.

I would try going to your local dealers websites and look for specials, executive demos or loaners in the drop down menu. It might be listed under Pre-owned even though it’s a loaner/demo.

Search courtesy in both new and used

Before I got my new S60, I really wanted a C-Class coupe. Drove a leftover 2018 at the dealer and it drove like a dream-- but they wanted to gauge me for it. I saw one classified as a 2018 “loaner” a few days later on the dealer’s website, but my salesman was very adamant in saying “No coupe demos, only sedans”. Though, online support told me that the car WAS a leasable loaner lmao.

My guess is they exist, but in small quantities. You need to find someone who has one and who is willing to play ball.

that about sums it up

Thanks all!